Hardware price list/spec sheet

Raptor1989

Broken In
Guys, i still didn't get any reply... What's the cost of Steelseries Siberia V2 full-size headset including the 7.1 virtual surround usb sound card? I need to know as fast as possible... Please reply...

tkin

Back to school!!
You sure? I thought siberia V2 cost like 5k+.
Newegg.com - steelseries Siberia v2 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Full-size Headset - White
Here, its 75$, as in 3.5k, add another 20% to it.

Siberia V2: *www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=31&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 @6k

What you are referring to is the Siberia(i.e v1): *www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=31&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 @3k

And Finally Siberia neckband: *www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=31&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 @ 5k

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ It was actually jaskanwar singh's findings. Better to ask him for correct info about this.

I just took the price from pc buying guide and he had mentioned the v2 @ 3k.

ajai5777

Youngling
What is the price of Numeric UPS 800VA ?

I need a ups with autoshutdown.APC 650's maximum power output is 390W Thats why I am looking for a 800VA but APC is costly at that range.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
You sure? I thought siberia V2 cost like 5k+.
Newegg.com - steelseries Siberia v2 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Full-size Headset - White
Here, its 75$, as in 3.5k, add another 20% to it.

Siberia V2: *www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=31&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 @6k

What you are referring to is the Siberia(i.e v1): *www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=31&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 @3k

And Finally Siberia neckband: *www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=31&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80 @ 5k

^^ It was actually jaskanwar singh's findings. Better to ask him for correct info about this.

I just took the price from pc buying guide and he had mentioned the v2 @ 3k.

Steel Series Siberia full-size Headset (White)
they have mentioned v2 below.

venram87700

Learnin in progress
@ Jas
sorry bud u seem 2 hav seen the wrong info and yeah it cud hav been a typo on the smc international website coz there is clearly another option on their webpage that mentions steelseries siberia v2 headphones priced @ 7350

for the complete list of accessories
Gaming Accessories

and the page for steelseries siberia v2 headphone
SteelSeries Siberia V2 Full Size Headset (White)

tkin

Back to school!!
Steel Series Siberia full-size Headset (White)
they have mentioned v2 below.
Theres no way in hell a v2 can be availed at such low prices, it 75$ at new egg, 6k is what it should be(actually 4k but for some reason all of them are charging extra)
Its siberia basic model you are quoting.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Extrenal HDD Price Update :

Seagate Expansion 250GB @ 2K
Seagate Expansion 320 GB @ 2.15K
Seagate Expansion 500 GB @ 2.6K
Seagate Expansion 1TB @ 4.95K

Seagate Freeagent Go Flex 320GB @ 2.4K
Seagate Freeagent Go Flex 500GB @ 2.75K
Seagate Freeagent Go Flex 1TB @ 5.1K
Seagate Freeagent Go Flex 1.5TB @ 9.1K

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
@ Jas
sorry bud u seem 2 hav seen the wrong info and yeah it cud hav been a typo on the smc international website coz there is clearly another option on their webpage that mentions steelseries siberia v2 headphones priced @ 7350

for the complete list of accessories
Gaming Accessories

and the page for steelseries siberia v2 headphone
SteelSeries Siberia V2 Full Size Headset (White)

my bad!. now i need to search more 3k headsets. :cry:

Theres no way in hell a v2 can be availed at such low prices, it 75$ at new egg, 6k is what it should be(actually 4k but for some reason all of them are charging extra)
Its siberia basic model you are quoting.

be some soft yaar :-D

venram87700

Learnin in progress
no probs jas yaar mistakes only show that u are human n thats a fact u shud be proud of !!!! :D

@raptor i hav included the price for steelseries siberia v2 usb with 7.1 surround sound it is rs7350 on the smc international website also you can check on deltapage.com for more such info

Last edited:
Top Bottom