Hardware price list/spec sheet

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
!!!!!!!!!!!surprise surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phenom ii x6 1090t 3.2ghz @ 16.2k

phenom ii x6 1055t 2.8ghz @ 11.1k

GRAB THEM HERE:

*www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/early-shipping-six-legged-dragons-stock-164845.html

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
We should get a 890GX mobo along with AMD 6 core dragons - right ? as of now if I'm corect the 7xx chipsets don't support AMD 6 core cpus.

evewin89

In the zone
i wanna know the latest price of the following hardware's
i live in jamshedpur and here computer shops persons charge little bit extra for each and every goods the sell.

proccy: Athlon II X4 630:
mobo: Biostar TA785G3 HD
ram: Transcend 2GB DDR3 1333MHz C9
HDD:Western Digital Caviar Blue 2X500GB
gfx card: Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5
psu: Corsair CX400W
cabby NZXT Gamma

abhijitsb306

Broken In
Can any one let me know the where i can get the below metioned motherboards in bangalore along with the price

Gigabyte GA-785GMT-USB3
Gigabyte GA-770T-USB3
ASUS M4A785TD V EVO
ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6
Biostar TA790GX A3+

Thanks

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ evewin89 & abhijitsb306 - check the 1st page of this thread for prices of the most hardwares - if it is not mentioned there ask in here and we will try to answer it.

Prices should be 100-300 more or less depending on the products.

@ abhijitsb306 - try searching in S.P. road and there is a shop named something like Golcha. I'm not from your city - I'm from kolkata - just saw that many guys from Bangalore have bought from that shop - so suggesting it to you - you can always PM members from Bangalore for specific shops names and addresses :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
OffTopic: buddy how much is the HDD/SDD space of your brain. u really stockpiled more info than the Digit servers. really, hats off to u :razz:

User_unlisted

Right off the assembly line
Hi please suggest an UPS for me.
System config: 600W cooler master PSU, c2d 2.66Ghz, 3 gb ram, 9800 GTX+, 750GB HDD 17" monitor...
Please suggest me something within 3K which will give me around 10min+ backup. My motherboard P35 already fried once due to power fluctuation/overload...
Help is appreciated.. thanks...

Last edited:
Hi please suggest an UPS for me.
System config: 600W cooler master PSU, c2d 2.66Ghz, 3 gb ram, 9800 GTX+, 750GB HDD 19" monitor...
Please suggest me something within 3K which will give me around 10min+ backup. My motherboard D35 already fried once due to power fluctuation/overload...
Help is appreciated.. thanks...

go for apc 650va.

Top Bottom