Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's around 3x better than your current PROC in term of processing power.

Intel Core series just rocks - But it , use it & feel the difference :p

Regarding to your PM :p

Just buy zebronics bijli with psu for rs. 1450 & ditch CM460W
It will cost you just Rs. 11300 :p

Last edited:

udaydeep_1990

Spin the ball !!!
yeah thats what I think as well, zebronics bijli with smps would be good enough as I wont OC, atleast not now. G31 would be good enough then I suppose.

but why is everyone such a big fan of 'bijli' :confused::confused::confused: . I mean on the website there are many more good looking models. Is it an extreme value for money or something. The only plus point I could see was that it has slots for 4 frontal USB ports while most have only two.

Last edited:
OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
current prices for hd4830====

Palit hd4830 = Rs.8450
Msi hd4830 = Rs.8100
sapphire hd4830=Rs.8950

Thnx, added to list

You have Budget Of 13K right ?
Then I will suggest you :

Proc e5200 Rs. 4200
MSi or Palit P35 Rs. 4200
Ram 2x IGB DDR2 800 Mhz Transcend or KingSton 1150
Zebronics Bijli with PSU Rs. 1450 ( don't OC your proc with this PSU )
HDD Seagate 250 or 320GB Rs. 2100
GFX Card - 8400GS 256MB DDR2 Rs. 1600

Total Rs. 14700 only ( 1.7K more )

In the case of p35 - It's OC potential is very high. With value Rams it you can OC to
100-150 FSB more ( even more ) than what your proc supports.
In case of e5200 it can be oced 300*12.5 = 3750Mhz ( More Can be OCED )
In case of e2180 it's 350*10 = 3500 Mhz ( More can Be OCED )

You can actuall manually take the FSB as high as 400-450 with this mobo ( provided you use better rams ).

G31 chips meant to be used in non-power users ( non ocer ) rig . So that chip does not supports extreme OC. It's OC potential is very tiny. You have to use tight timing rams if want to moderately OC G31 chips.

With Value Rams you can OC it 30-40 FSB more than what your proc supprts.
In case of e5200 it can be oced 240*12.5 = 3000 MHz or 3GHz.

Gigabyte mobos are better ocer ( low end range ) than asus.

If you think you don't need that much firepower ( beyond 3Ghz )
Here get what I suggest :

e5200 Rs. 4200
Gigabyte GA G31M S2L or Asus P5KPL-CM Rs. 2350
250 or 320GB Hdd Rs. 2100
2x 1GB Value Rams 800Mhz Rs. 1150
Zebronics without PSU Rs. 1050
CM 460w or 500W For Rs. 2450 Rs. 2700( PSU ) ( you can OC your Proc To 3Ghz with that PSu )

Total Rs. 13300 or 250 more for 500W PSU

yeah thats what I think as well, zebronics bijli with smps would be good enough as I wont OC, atleast not now. G31 would be good enough then I suppose.

but why is everyone such a big fan of 'bijli' :confused::confused::confused: . I mean on the website there are many more good looking models. Is it an extreme value for money or something. The only plus point I could see was that it has slots for 4 frontal USB ports while most have only two.

Dude, get the 500W PSU no doubt, and dun worry, u'll be able to OC to 3.4GHz with Gigabyte's G31 costing 3.2k

3.4Ghz is good enug.

Then, if u go for Bijli's PSU, what do u expect,u can OC much? Or u can add a good gfx card l8er? None

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

@ comp@ddict - Good suggestion buddy.

Bijli PSU will do but you could not be able to USE a gfx card or OC your PROC later as comp@ddict said. You have buy a new psu later anyway.

Bijli is the best VFM cabby out there coz it's ventilation sys is much better though it's a value oriented product.

It has grilled ( meshed )front panel instead of solid with one Front 120mm fan, 2 side 80mm fan & one back side 120mm fan ( optioanal ) to aid better air ventilation with enough space for adding hdd & dvd drives.

udaydeep_1990

Spin the ball !!!
Thanx for the shock therapies, luv em. Getting used to them lately.
Anyways, I might as well go for a good PSU but not now, instead when I get the gfx card then. Till then I dont have any immediate intentions for OCing.

but as far as CM 500W or 460W, is concerned, only the fact that it is of higher wattage is important or also that it is of cooler master ?
I mean any 460W or 500W PSU from say Point of View,Power Safe,Tagan etc can also work, or are these local companies ?
Power Safe 500W Silver 500W –Indian Rupees(INR) Rs.1,300 (www.newtechnology.co.in)
Would it be wise to go for this ? :confused::confused:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Corsaur, Coolermaster,Tagan etc. are known to good psu makers worldwde.
Higher wattage PSUs are always better than lower wattage PSU.

While Buying a PSU the things you should look for it's efficiency percentage& +12V Rail
amp rating

Say Corsair VX450W works at 80% efficinecy so it will provide 360W power without being overloaded.
CM500W extreme works at 70% efficiency so it will give 350W power without being overloaded.

Look for PSUs with ( atleast ) 20A or more on +12V rail.

Though I've not heard much abt powersafe PSUs they are better than zebronics
Bijli cabbys PSU.

Rohit1gupta

Right off the assembly line
Pls help me out.

I need a sparkle nvidia 9600 GT 512mb card which is around Rs 5k-5.5k as mentioned in this thread.

Can anybody post the address of the shop at which this card is available at nehru place???

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^ 7600GT.

Its the best you can get. There is also a 7800 series variant which I cannnot remember but I wont provide much boost than 7600GT itself.

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

hey comp@ddict. i appreciate on the hardwork u have done on creating this list....
but some things are missing in the price quotes,some products are also missing.
1.the differences in the prices mentioned in the list and actual price are as big as 1.5k~2k
2.pls dont post prices mention on these sites because they differ mostly in actual prices
3.refer to the sites of shops such as primeabgb for real price quotes
4.theitwares has updated their price list and added new products refer them as well
Well, no,if u luk at street prices, I've put it at that level, it's within 0.5k actually.

whats the best AGp card i can get for under 5k .
i have a fx5200 ..
HD3650 512MB DDR3 AGP comes for 5k

ADDED
BENQ

• Benq 22" E2200HD FULLHD LCD Monitor @ 12k

Intel X58 Update!!

Asus Motherboards in the HOUSE !!! :p

Asus P6T Deluxe Intel X58 LGA 1366 Motherboard
Asus Rampage II Extreme Intel X58 LGA 1366 Motherboard

Intel Core i7 920 Processor and Corsair 3 x 1GB Triple Channel Memory Also available ex-stock.

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

****! I totally forgot about ATi. See this is what happens if a Brand is overtly popular.

Lol hehe

ADDED
Asus P6T Deluxe X58 @ 22.7k
Next time mention price alongwith it.

ALSO ADDED
iBall Grabit @ 1.8k - HUGE CABBY WITH 400W PSU
Viewsonic VA1921WM 19″ LCD Monitor @ 8.2k
Powersafe 400W Silver @ 1.2k - Good enug for HD4670
iBall i701 @ 2.8k - Has 450W PSU and 2 fans, is huge

Planning on adding one more new section, SPEAKERs.

Help me out with some prices, of the ones u already know of.

udaydeep_1990

Spin the ball !!!
Hey guys I have a small query.

After some research I found that Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 is going to be launched in the US on 18 Jan. Simultaneously the rates of E5200 will drop from 84$ to 64$ and of E5300 from 86$ to 74$.

*techiton.blogspot.com/2008/12/intel-new-dual-core-e5400-and-price.html

What I want to know is that assuming that E5400 will release in India after 3-4 months, then shall the prices of E5200/E5300 remain the same in India till then or shall they also drop in correspondence to the drop in the US ???

Thnx in advance.

Top Bottom