Hardware price list/spec sheet

ashray99923

Broken In
hello guys ...i am going to buy the new pc my budget is around Rs. 25000/-
i have list out some components...plzz make corrections if any...(i am frm mumbai)
mobo + procc= intel e7200+ palit n73v
ram = 2 gb transcend
hard disk 250gb
cabinet= (not decided)
keyboard + mouse
speakers
cd-rom
monitor(19" wide....with dvi...prefer samsung)
graphic card i am not going to buy now....later on if necessary...

also tell me prices also ... because in recent time prices gone up....also any chance tht prices may come down on the occasion of diwali?? thank you

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Prices r gonna stabilize, but aftr few months, go for it now, who knows hen it comes down, or if it rises?
Well for 25k

E7200 ~ 5.5k
U not gonna OC,then GIGABYTE G31 @ 3k
Seagate 250GB HDD @ 3.2k
Zebronics LAVA/KRISH @ 1k
POV 500W PSU @ 3k
Logitech kbd/mouse combo @ 0.8k
AltecLansing BX1121 2.1 @ 1.3k
LITE ON DVD Writer @ 1.2k
ViewSOnic VX1940 19" @ 10.5k or ViewSOnic 1916wm 19" ~ 8.7k

Pretty much it..^^^

====================================================================

Nice, this thread can be used for suggestions too!!

Last edited:

ashray99923

Broken In
hey guy what is use of ram frequency...means palit n73pv support ddr2 800...where as asus p5kpl-cm support upto ddr2 1600(oc)....what is use of that if we are having ram of only ddr2 800 frequency....i mean can we also overclock the ram freq..??

sorry for my noob question thank you?

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Well, even the nv mobo , it can increase ram frequency AFAIK.. linked ram OCing makes that possible. Usually, u get best performanc when ram frequency and CPU FSB r at same frequency

I saw this rather attractive 790GX based board on Lynx-India.com but no price was mentioned.
*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2746
Any idea about the price ?

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

^^thnx, waiting for prices to stabilize, and INTEL and AMD's nxt MAJOR price cut in November. Then will do the new i7 CPUs, X58 Mobos, DDR3 RAM, and cheaper prices of older compos.

Yes 790GX was supposed to be middie, but what to do, it's supposed to be some 104$ FOXCONN board, ends up above 8k here

Well, what I am wondering is the performance difference between SB700 and SB750, and also the overclocking potential of each.

When I compare 790GX at 10K and 780G at 4.4K, it makes little difference to get the former when you consider most of its components. For instance, dual card crossfire not needed for me. And both IGPs have almost similar performance for all real world scenarios. Only the 128MB Sideport makes a difference, but its largely offset by the price difference.

But the southbridges...

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Rite now, 780G is sense, even a 5-6k one. No need for 790GX< game scaling rarely gives 1 frame more(and i mean rare)

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

===============================

Got some updates:

HD 4850 price up to 11k

Q6600 @ 10k

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
===============================

Got some updates:

HD 4830 price up to 11k

Q6600 @ 10k

Awesome price to ditch 4850 lol! But Thanks for the price update. Man thats weird, the Q6600 was supposed to fall but why it has increased.
*www.techtrance.net/2008/10/pc-hardware-news/intels-last-price-cut-for-year-2008/

kooldarklord

Broken In
Hey nybody ......whts d price of MSI N9600GT-T2D512-OC .....
reply wud be appreciated....
a quick reply wud make ma life.....just kiddin......but plz hurry..i wud be buyin a pc soon
thnx in advance

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
keith_j_snyder2 said:
Awesome price to ditch 4850 lol! But Thanks for the price update. Man thats weird, the Q6600 was supposed to fall but why it has increased.
*www.techtrance.net/2008/10/pc...for-year-2008/
USD is getting stronger by the moment; that is why. Who knew the underpowered 4830 was gonna be more expensive than what 4850 was sometime back? :confused:
Also, I wsa thinking of getting Q6600. And now? I have paid the price of waiting.. :(

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Sorry for the HD4830 typo, was HD4850, otherwise a HD4830 for 11k lolzzz

USD is getting stronger, and rupee weaker, thus this price increase despite the actual price fall in terms of USD in Q6600 by 10$.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well sumbody ??.......nybody ????
Here you go;
*www.theitwares.com/gfxcards/gfxcards.htm

Street price is ± 500/- of quoted price in the site.

Try posting GFX card related questens in this forum, its one of the most visited;
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5193

P.S- Sorry for the delay, been busy a while.

Happy Gaming.

Top Bottom