Hardware price list/spec sheet

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hmm...well hey whats the difference between P5E-N SLi and P5E-D SLi????
Just curious

============================================================================
Moved to where??What is this, I dun understand?

Check the thread....in technology news..it sayz moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
good work.
I will try helping getting prices in from Bangalore@SP Road.
I too found the prices being almost the same here. as quoted in the first link, good worky comppy, what subject exams are you giving

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

All over...

Maths--BAD
Science--Very Very NICE
SST--Very NICE
Hindi--Awesome(don't believe it)
English--Awesome

====================================================================

Anyone who cud update abt mumbai BTW?????

Last edited:

maxjaja

Right off the assembly line
i am from dombivli near mumbai -
planning to get my cpu upgraded
the cost for Q6600 was quoted 9950rs including vat to me today (he quoted 8900 5 days back and says it is due to dollar rise)- should i go for it or is it too costly - not many dealers in dombivli(20kms away from mumbai) so need help to know good stores in around mumbai...........

also this one says around 9550

*www.priceindia.in/computer/intel-core2quad-price/

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Great work comp@ddict. I came across this thread today. Very useful thread. Maybe it would be nice if you could update the first post with the latest prices....

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Done that..no new product or price slash in the past few weeks so tht's y not done anything...well...in november and december..there will be major price slashes with new rpoducts..so tht'll be the time..meanwhile we can keep updating of a product or two not included in the list with the price

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

dunno abt shop name..but dun pay a penny over 10.5k

Palit is available from 9.3-9.6k(depending on dealer and luck)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
yaar pata kar do na SMC wale se puch lo aur CE se waise to aditya wala sapphire ka distributor hai chaiye to waha se pata karo thread run karna hai to thoda sa tum bhi run karo lo:D

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

AFAIK Sapphire is 1k more than Palit..yes u'll get it for 10.5k-11k. They won't ask for more my promise(usse jyada koi dega bhi nahi)

But buy Palit...itz 9.25-9.5k depending on the dealer

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Now this is what i call way to stick it! Great one dude! Remember i told u earlier that this type of thread already exist but this time u make it with a difference. Just checked the first page & i m quite impressed with it!

Good luck!

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

Thnx a lot. Will be going for a vacation(lolz) but seriously, won't come ol for a long time except on 25th October. SO hope others help maintain this thread!

Top Bottom