8GB DDR4 RAM
GTX 1050 Ti
350W 80 Plus Bronze dabba PSU
dabba Case

93K INR
:rofl:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
wait I thought u were recommending this config for 93k and i was confused because it should be priced much lower.. but then i saw the link.. lel typical "gamer" companies trying to cash in on cluelessness of people.. thats why we are here, to clear out this cluelessness :D

shreeux

Movie Buff
Buy Online | MSI Infinite SE Custom 8th Gen Gaming PC | Price in India

i5 - 8400
H310 mobo
1TB HDD + 128GB M.2 SSD
8GB DDR4 RAM
GTX 1050 Ti
350W 80 Plus Bronze dabba PSU
dabba Case

93K INR
:rofl:

OMG....For i5 93k...too much. It's worth or they making the money in the name of Brand.,

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
To top it all with an icing, the actual price is suggested to be ₹139,800. And they are giving discount by showing the actual price to be ₹92,999.
Well done Primeabgb. Can we even trust this site anymore? Or is it the greed of the seller?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
To top it all with an icing, the actual price is suggested to be ₹139,800. And they are giving discount by showing the actual price to be ₹92,999.
Well done Primeabgb. Can we even trust this site anymore? Or is it the greed of the seller?
You can't blame primeabgb,they don't have any right to put anything other than "MSI official description".

Nerevarine

Incarnate
MSI PR must have made that banner, and since they are paid to sell that item, they cant fix the price or the banner themselves.

PrimeABGB is still legit, no mistake in that.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please explain.
Basically if a seller is selling some branded product then they have to use the official description by the company only for that product. Doing anything on their own will be considered as breach of contract & company may even deny warranty to their own branded products bought from such sellers/online selling sites.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it is indeed the seller which is at fault. That's what I needed to know.
?? technically the seller is primeabgb as it is their own site with no 3rd part sellers(like on amazon/fk) but in reality they are just acting as front for the MSI branded pc store.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
?? technically the seller is primeabgb as it is their own site with no 3rd part sellers(like on amazon/fk) but in reality they are just acting as front for the MSI branded pc store.
Oh. I get it now. So MSI is at fault here. Well that where being atleast a bit tech savvy is helpful. If people atleast google each product and calculate they can easily find out if its worth.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh. I get it now. So MSI is at fault here. Well that where being atleast a bit tech savvy is helpful. If people atleast google each product and calculate they can easily find out if its worth.
Actually there may be another reason,the good old "special MRP for imported products". On many imported pc components the MRP is usually almost double of their usual selling rate.Also I think import duty on fully assembled pc is more than on individually imported pc components. Maybe primeabgb is quoting the MRP figure on the sticker pasted on MSI packaging.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check this out:
upload_2019-2-6_20-31-1.png

Above ram currently sells for ~4.5k on their site/mdcomputers.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Hands-on: Plugable launches 10Gbps USB-C NVMe SSD enclosure with tool-free, aluminum design for $50

That means no Pendrive or Flashdrive in future

Top Bottom