Hardware price list/spec sheet

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@kapil Thats best thing to do. Just get a 40Gb SSD for your Windows Partition and another HDD for space. Or a 128GB solid state drive for now.

N@m@n

Journeyman
The price of i5 2500k is 13250 in flipkart.:-(
While locally it is 13200 so not a bad deal by flipkart considering they deliver at home.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
The price of i5 2500k is 13250 in flipkart.:-(
While locally it is 13200 so not a bad deal by flipkart considering they deliver at home.

Wouldnt it be convenient to purchase from local shops, since you can avoid the transit delay, the assembly charges (nil for local if you purchase from them) and the headache of spending time/money on applying for a replacement ?

Flipkart became sh!t website at least in terms of the prices of PC components.

True that. Their prices were pretty competitive a month or two ago.
Now itwares and primeabgb are more reasonable.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats what I mean. Due to shortage of supply and more demand, they are selling these CPUs in black

as long as you are getting a VAT paid bill with TiN this can't be called BM - the MRP on the box must be at-least around ~25-30k ( done by the distributors ) and to be honest there's not many people who buys these cpus ( ours is a value oriented market ) - so due to short demand they are selling the cpus at a higher price and the price is just ~1.6k higher than the newegg price ;-)

How much is the price of Samsung 830 Series 128GB SSD in Delhi? It offers more performance for around the same price as the Revolutionary Crucial M4 for the same capacity.

Saumil996

Journeyman
Does anyone here know how much does it cost to ship a bad SSD back to USA for repair? I am thinking of getting one in December

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Within 17k, there are some good 240/256gb SSDs:-

1) Crucial m4 SSD | 256GB SSD | SSD Drive | Best SSD - 14199

2) Corsair Force Series GT SSD | CSSD-F240GBGT-BK - 15650

And if you are willing to take a chance/risk, the best of them:-

Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB SSD SATA3 MKNSSDCR240GB-DX 90K IOPS Sync NAND - 16505

Within 17k, there are some good 240/256gb SSDs:-

1) Crucial m4 SSD | 256GB SSD | SSD Drive | Best SSD - 14199

2) Corsair Force Series GT SSD | CSSD-F240GBGT-BK - 15650

And if you are willing to take a chance/risk, the best of them:-

Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB SSD SATA3 MKNSSDCR240GB-DX 90K IOPS Sync NAND - 16505

This is wiered. Crucial M4 SSD is fastest and considered one of the best SSDs in the world. The only reason I choosed that Samsung over Crucial is because it is economical compared to Crucial M4 SSDs. But in local market its the other way round.

Last edited:
Top Bottom