Hardware price list/spec sheet

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
hey guys i finally got my steelseries headphone from a place in mumbai the only place i cud get is from an office called faxtel in santacruz in mumbai
i tried both the 3H as well as the siberia (not V2 one) and found that the 3H series had awesome sound quality as compared to the siberia series and it is cheaper by Rs2000 too
any ways i got the steelseries 3H headphone for 1799 (actual quoted price is 1999 they gave me a 10% discount) the headphone had a volume control as well as an on off switch for the mic

Hey congrats Ven on ur purchase, :)

is this ur Headphone ---> 3H

can u tell me exactly where is this Faxtel office in Santacruz..?? (I live in Goregaon and will be goin by train) so plz tell me any near landmarks so that i can reach the Faxtel office.. :)

ALso, do they keep Keyboards and Mouse Surfaces (glass ones) too..?? so that i can try them out and buy watever i feel is better :)

and do they (in general) offer discounts to everyone visiting and buying the products from them..?? :)
------------------

@ Topgear congrats on ur purchase Dude.. :) love the Red color and the design.. :)

Im looking for MSi twin Frozr II gtx570 model gpu, can u help me locate it buddy.. :)

ALso is this ---> Palit gtx570

the so called TWIN FROZR II model or the Twin Frozr II model sells ONLY by the name of MSi.. ???

tkin

Back to school!!
Twin frozrII is a trademark of MSI and only used by them, I'll suggest you to get MSI/ASUS, all Palit cards are crap, I bought a GTX460 1GB from them and the cooler was just a piece of black metal and didn't look like the one send to the reviewers(no heatsink on vrm) reached 93c on furmark, will never buy again.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Well, I really don't know about the build quality of Palit cards, but my vote also goes with Tkin's suggestion. MSI Twin frozer cards are having excellent custom coolers which keeps the card cooler than the reference model and also offers more room for overclocking.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey congrats Ven on ur purchase, :)

is this ur Headphone ---> 3H

can u tell me exactly where is this Faxtel office in Santacruz..?? (I live in Goregaon and will be goin by train) so plz tell me any near landmarks so that i can reach the Faxtel office.. :)

ALso, do they keep Keyboards and Mouse Surfaces (glass ones) too..?? so that i can try them out and buy watever i feel is better :)

and do they (in general) offer discounts to everyone visiting and buying the products from them..?? :)
------------------

@ Topgear congrats on ur purchase Dude.. :) love the Red color and the design.. :)

Im looking for MSi twin Frozr II gtx570 model gpu, can u help me locate it buddy.. :)

ALso is this ---> Palit gtx570

the so called TWIN FROZR II model or the Twin Frozr II model sells ONLY by the name of MSi.. ???

Thanks buddy ;-)

These are the GTX 570s I found :

MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5 ( stock cooler ) 18.7K
MSI N570 GTX Graphics Card

Zotac GTX 570 1280 GDDR5 20.5K ( stock cooler )

Palit GeForce GTX570 Sonic Platinum 24.2K ( dual Fan Custom Cooler )
Palit GeForce GTX 570 Sonic Platinum review

ASUS ENGTX570/2DI/1280MD5 24.5K ( stock cooler )

choose your pick ;-)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Thanks buddy ;-)

These are the GTX 570s I found :

MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5 ( stock cooler ) 18.7K
MSI N570 GTX Graphics Card

Zotac GTX 570 1280 GDDR5 20.5K ( stock cooler )

Palit GeForce GTX570 Sonic Platinum 24.2K ( dual Fan Custom Cooler )
Palit GeForce GTX 570 Sonic Platinum review

ASUS ENGTX570/2DI/1280MD5 24.5K ( stock cooler )

choose your pick ;-)

MSI R 6950 2PM2D2GD5 Graphics Card

6950 - 2GB - 16k

Thanx TopGear and Jas..really appreciate it for helping me guys.. :) thanx alot..

Even im trying hard to find the TWIN FROZR II model of gtx570 or gtx580 but jus hv been unsuccessful... Will calling up MSi office help me get the TWIN FROZR II Model..? :confused:

Called up Tirupati Enterprises and asked for their Product List, they hv this ---> Palit gtx570 SP Edition

It has Twin Fans but this is certainly NOT "TWIN FROZR II" right..??? :confused: plz confirm guys.....coz afaik, the "TWIN FROZR II" is sold ONLY by the MSi brand.. right..! :)

Oh.. still calling up several shops (Primeabgb.com , theitwares.com , tirupati enterprises) but no luck.. :(
======================================================
-----------------------------

EDIT: already made up my mind to go for Palit nVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (3GB) gDDR5 gpu @ Rs. 28.5K :D:D (will get the card by 4th or 5th april 11')
------------------------

Cheers n e-peace....

Last edited:
How much is the cost of Asus P67 Sabertooth in Local Market? Its a solid mobo and good overclocking.

With ASUS P8P67, even with B3 rivision I've seen people experiencing issues with it :(

Riddick

Broken In
Can anyone post any details regarding Biostar TP67XE pricing and availability...
it fairs quite well SB overclockin !!!!

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
some sapphire updates -
Sapphire 6950 1gb - 14385
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...ategory_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=91
sapphire 6950 2gb - 15960
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...ategory_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=91
sapphire 6850 - 9975
sapphire 6870 vapor edition - 12390

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
guys whats the current price of an CM hyper 212+ (with fan bracket)???

its mentioned 1800 in the spreadsheet and that too oct'10 price, while after checking major online retailers i found 1850+shipping the lowest one!!

also CM hyper N520 is also available at a similar price
the downsides are that 520 has a 3pin connector and smaller dia. fans (hence noisier, less noise is my priority)
also will it fit in an CM 430 elite caby with asus m4a87td evo mobo??

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^cm hyper 212+ is the best for that price and very effective as well. Get it without any second thoughts.

Top Bottom