HAPPY HOLI to ALL - - What's the plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
holi ke din me ram ka naam. Ha abh is desh ka kuch hoga.:grin::grin:

India TV SPECIAL REPORT

Gulal me kaach ka milawat. Watch it now. Better not play HOLI if you believ it.

yeh tujhe trap karne ke liye likha tha.News dikhtey hi Bittu Das aagaya apna india Tv channel leke.:rolleyes:

Me going out neither.
First,exams. Second,I don't like messing up with colours. Holi is no more a festival. It's insanity! Saale muh pe grease mal dete hain. Ek do baar gaya toh bura haal kar daala tha. Only in some places it is treated as a festival.

Happy Holi to all. Have fun but don't spoil others' .

Holi is today dude ... and dulhendi (the one with colours and water ) is tomorrow i.e. 11th March.

HAPPY HOLI TO ALL OF YOU GUYS ........................

Bookworm

Banned
Last year when I came back after playing Holi,bathed and was clean & clear at about 2:00 clock, some kutte ki aulad came from behind and poured Ujala on my hair and rubbed my face all with Ujala. They were looking like monsters all filled with Ujala and grease. I tried to catch them but they escaped. I had hard time removing the Ujala and all. My Uncles were laughing looking at me. They told I was looking like a bandar. Those pesky goons.:evil:

I have caught a severe cold, hence the isolation from Holi this year :(
Anyway, unless you are part of the fun, if you step outside the home, your relatives will think you are a goonda/mawali/mamu [unrecognisable basically] by the time you return :D

EDIT:
How came vBulletin shows an error when posting the message through Quick Reply, but still posts it anyway? :???:

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Last year when I came back after playing Holi,bathed and was clean & clear at about 2:00 clock, some kutte ki aulad came from behind and poured Ujala on my hair and rubbed my face all with Ujala. They were looking like monsters all filled with Ujala and grease. I tried to catch them but they escaped. I had hard time removing the Ujala and all. My Uncles were laughing looking at me. They told I was looking like a bandar. Those pesky goons.:evil:

you are calling him "kuttay ki aulaad" they were calling you "bandar"

tabhi toh pooch raha hu yaar hum insaanon mein aake kaisa lag raha hai?:lol:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Happy Holi to all.

Kal mein aur mere dost log bhang khane ke plan mein haii... horrayyy happy holiii!! :lol:

Bookworm

Banned
you are calling him "kuttay ki aulaad" they were calling you "bandar"

tabhi toh pooch raha hu yaar hum insaanon mein aake kaisa lag raha hai?:lol:

Agar tujhe koi jhagre me khara kar diya jaata hai to tu hi jeetega.
Tu to mahan hai bhai.
Tu hi insaan hai.
Baaki sab hewaan hai.
Ab India TV ka baat yaha mat la kyuki,
Yehi teri pehchan hai. :mrgreen::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom