HAPPY HOLI to ALL - - What's the plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
^ you forgot your actual work --foruming :D

btw, a group of people [guess they were bihari's cos i could here them say "eehan aawa"] were having fun pouring all kinds of colors etc on everyone they saw on road and tried to do the same on some tamilian aunty and she yelled at them for almost half an hour...
poor guys :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Last year when I came back after playing Holi,bathed and was clean & clear at about 2:00 clock, some kutte ki aulad came from behind and poured Ujala on my hair and rubbed my face all with Ujala. They were looking like monsters all filled with Ujala and grease. I tried to catch them but they escaped. I had hard time removing the Ujala and all. My Uncles were laughing looking at me. They told I was looking like a bandar. Those pesky goons.:evil:
I loled :mrgreen:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Last year when I came back after playing Holi,bathed and was clean & clear at about 2:00 clock, some kutte ki aulad came from behind and poured Ujala on my hair and rubbed my face all with Ujala. They were looking like monsters all filled with Ujala and grease. I tried to catch them but they escaped. I had hard time removing the Ujala and all. My Uncles were laughing looking at me. They told I was looking like a bandar. Those pesky goons.:evil:

Hey what is Ujala ? I think since you have tasted it you will know more.

Holi for me this time is calm and serene with family. :D

Just a small tika and Thandai and watching India Vs Newzealand match. Hey nice batting from Shewag with a century.Looks India will win comfortably only that the Rain is playing spoilsports and Duckburg lewis method is playing the hawok.But India comfortably way ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom