Happy Birthday utsav, bigdaddy486

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
@utsav :

jo bhi ho ... but mujhe kuch gadbad lag rahi hai .... it has to do somthing with a girl ... may be any SPCL gift srom sumone Special ...( :D:D:D )or sumthing like that ....

bahut chalak ho. :D
yes its a gift frm sum1 very special which is yet to arrive to me via courier. Maybe i will get it tommorow. I have been told its a card. Maybe sumthing else too. But i never imagined that i will b getting that so its of very high value to me. 1000bn $ :D .
For some hints chk dis out *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94198

by this u will also get the answer y krazzy was talking abt cake in the shape of train :p

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27large.png Utsav ka Happy wala b'day hai aaj...
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/26.png sry i forgot... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY buddy....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Happy Birthday Utsav.

Before you get the card, here is a cake for you. :)

*dt.in.th/images/jzz9hi-cake.jpg

Hope you liked it :razz:

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Happy B'day Utsav the big Daddy :D
Mujhe pata chal gaya hai tumhare sath kya ghatit hua hai. Tumhe kisi ladki ne kidnap kar liya hai. lol

utsav

damn busy...
@ cool G5 do u remember what happened exactly 1 yr back :)

Happy B'day Utsav the big Daddy :D
Mujhe pata chal gaya hai tumhare sath kya ghatit hua hai. Tumhe kisi ladki ne kidnap kar liya hai. lol

woh toh bahut pehle kar liya tha usne anjaane mein :D

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Ohh yup utsav, how can I forget that.

I pmed u & then we became friends.
You mean the same, right? :D

@utsav ... i knw about that thread buddy ... i may not be a regular poster but i am a daily visitor to the forum ... so i do keep track of wats happening here ...its like a second home to me now ...

I know about ur train photo MMS and the rest of the story dude :D:D ... i can understand wat u must be feeling then and wat r u feeling now :):) enjoy this great and priceless experience till it lasts (hope it does last long enuf) :)....... All the best for one more year of your life with more special moments ...

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Chal utsav, you have 10 mins to enjoy before your b'day ends :D
Lol ha ha
Just kidding

Happy birthday once again & Cheers for our friendship.
Hope it last forever :)

Good night to all:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom