Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
happy birthday to bigdaddy486...

utsav, tu mujhe R15 dega tabhi main happy birthday kahunga.. :p

ye lo R15 :D :p :p :p

*img408.imageshack.us/img408/7734/wpr15p211024fd1.jpg
*img408.imageshack.us/img408/wpr15p211024fd1.jpg/1/w1024.png

@utsav ... i knw about that thread buddy ... i may not be a regular poster but i am a daily visitor to the forum ... so i do keep track of wats happening here ...its like a second home to me now ...

I know about ur train photo MMS and the rest of the story dude :D:D ... i can understand wat u must be feeling then and wat r u feeling now :):) enjoy this great and priceless experience till it lasts (hope it does last long enuf) :)....... All the best for one more year of your life with more special moments ...
it will last forever. :) as i am not taking this as a joke :) i am very serious abt it.

Last edited:
Hope it does .... but sumtimes even being serious doesnt matter in real life ..... Real life is no bed of roses like u see in romantic movies ... to start something like this is not a tough job but its very hard to maintain a relationship even if its the most important thing in ur life ...

but on the brighter side .... for sum ppl its a lot easier than others ..hope u will go all the way :):):) ... after all ... u have all of us to help at anystage if needed :D:D ... as somewhere i read on this forum "We are geeks for a cause" :D:D:p

AND i didnt meant by "till it lasts" that u r taking it as sum kind of a joke or sumthing like that .... the feelings u r experiencing right now (from the last 1 year) ... its just the starting phase of any relationship where u just cant seem to get enuf of sumone ...as u give this some time ... it will mature and then it will be a different experience altogether (with more understanding and coordination etc ..)
the starting phase is the most exciting one :D .. the way ur heart beats when u think bout that sumone spcl, the flying butterflies in the stomach, nervousness before every spcl meetup, light weight feeling ...satsfaction of making her smile/happy ....and all other things ...

thats y i said that enjoy this stage till it lasts (though it will last much longer in ur case coz of ur distance prob) ... so its a good thing:) dnt take me other wise ...

utsav

damn busy...
Hope it does .... but sumtimes even being serious doesnt matter in real life ..... Real life is no bed of roses like u see in romantic movies ... to start something like this is not a tough job but its very hard to maintain a relationship even if its the most important thing in ur life ...

but on the brighter side .... for sum ppl its a lot easier than others ..hope u will go all the way :):):) ... after all ... u have all of us to help at anystage if needed :D:D ... as somewhere i read on this forum "We are geeks for a cause" :D:D:p

AND i didnt meant by "till it lasts" that u r taking it as sum kind of a joke or sumthing like that .... the feelings u r experiencing right now (from the last 1 year) ... its just the starting phase of any relationship where u just cant seem to get enuf of sumone ...as u give this some time ... it will mature and then it will be a different experience altogether (with more understanding and coordination etc ..)
the starting phase is the most exciting one :D .. the way ur heart beats when u think bout that sumone spcl, the flying butterflies in the stomach, nervousness before every spcl meetup, light weight feeling ...satsfaction of making her smile/happy ....and all other things ...

thats y i said that enjoy this stage till it lasts (though it will last much longer in ur case coz of ur distance prob) ... so its a good thing:) dnt take me other wise ...

no no .i didnt took u the other way. :)
btw my meetup wid her wil b after 20 july 2009 and after around aug 20 ,we wil b meeting 5 to 6times a week atleast :D

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
Happy birthday guys, utsav n bigdaddy!!!

@utsav I think that u r more happy for the INCIDENT that happened today with u than ur birthday. I know whole story. i already read ur prem granth :D . But u told that were shy n cant talk with gals (in reply to one of my threads)!!! Big Change. Hope that ur next B'day will be with ur future partner.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
ye lo R15 :D :p :p :p
Abe mere pass to woh bhi nahi tha... thanks for the wallpaper.. ;)
Yeh to R1 jaisa dikhta hai.. :confused:
Anyways... happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you => tera budday to khatam hogaya :p

harryneopotter said:
the starting phase is the most exciting one .. the way ur heart beats when u think bout that sumone spcl, the flying butterflies in the stomach, nervousness before every spcl meetup, light weight feeling ...satsfaction of making her smile/happy ....and all other things ...
booohohoo you r making me cry.. :( :(

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Happy B'Day 2 u both...

@utsav : Life main teen cheejo ke peechay nahi bhagna chahiye...Ladki,Bus & Train :D:)):cool:

utsav

damn busy...
yeah i got it today because of the delay of Blazeflash courier :mad: .

but atleast i got it :D

here r the pics :p

*img503.imageshack.us/img503/4613/07112008351vn3.th.jpg

*img243.imageshack.us/img243/6797/07112008353newzr9.th.jpg

*img401.imageshack.us/img401/825/07112008357iz3.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom