Happy Birthday to KPowerMania and amit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Re: Suggest a gadget <25k

^^Thanks for the wishes. And I already left bloody/gory movies. And if I donate all the money, what about my band :(.

:rolleyes:
If you dont know the ABCs of the elec guitar, (not just tablature but actual riffs et all), you'll find Alexei's guitar very confusing.
Again I'm repeating what I said previously:
Regarding guitars,
Ask your guitarists friends for recommendations. I cant guide you here
and give esumitkumar's suggestions a thought,
but then again, it's your B'day, your call :D

@Paranj,get a N82 and donate the remaining money.That way you'll get to own a good mobile,really VFM and you can also get some blessings:D

utsav

damn busy...

Ok so tomorrow is my b'day. My family dosent follow the surprise method. I name them a gadget <25k and they buy it for me. Totally confused this time. Please suggest me. No gaming consoles please :).
btw its aishwarya rai's birthday too :D

Happy birthday dude its 1st nov now :D

kal mera birthday hai :p :D aur Shahrukh khan ka bhi :D:D:D

ancientrites

In the zone
happy birthday KPower Mania.God bless you.here something that i want you to do.
there is a track called "Funeral Fog" by Mayhem or "a world to win" by gorgoroth.i want you to listen to either one of the track twice.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I did not open this thread wishing myself lolz. I had made this thread asking for suggestion for a gadget and Pathik edited it. lolz

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Happy Birthday Kid. Now I ain't exactly a Big Spender or High Roller type of guy so I say what Avery Carrington said to Tommy Vercetti "Invest it Baby" Now I know u can't buy Real Estate or sumptuous shares of a firm with that kind of money but u can sure start getting some interest on it bu depositing it in a Bank. later when the Snowball gets bigger apply for a Credit Card and get stuff online which u like and can't get now due non-availability issues.
AFA donating money is concerned, Poon tabhi milta hai jab swichha se dhan ka daan ho, naa ki Bapu k paise ko naali main bahaya jaye.
Anyways Happy Birthday once again and may this year sees u gaining more Mana and Experience, in every form ;)

Pathik

Google Bot
Seriously invest it. Get 200 RPL and 10 RIL. By the time you mature, the money will probably have doubled. Or more.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
happy bday to most controversial and popular kid on the forum who has changed the title of the thread :) ..CONGO !! NJOY ur day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom