PSP
iPod Nano 3G 4GB
E4500/2GB RAM/8800GT 512MB
a Spitz breed dog (2yrs old)
personal Activa.... driving without license lolz
2x EP-630
some chinese MP3 player lolz
Sony MDR-XD200
Nikon L10i (personal)/ Nikon D40 (shared between family)
a Sony HandyCam (dad's, wont lemme touch it)

I am thinking of a Guitar/Amps ....what say ?

The weak gadget that you have here is cell phone. Get yourself a good phone.

COming to Guitar. You need to take guitar classes. For that you don't need anything better than a 5k basic guitar.

Get a guitar and a good cell phone. Enroll for music classes. :)

use s/w based synthesizer etc if you want to do R&D with music. Later you can get an amp etc etc

Re: Suggest a gadget <25k

Any investment in an instrument is a good investment
As you are into slipknot n stuff, A guitar is your best buy. you'll get the best of amps+elec. guitar for that budget:)
If you are really keen on guitaring though, start small with an acoustic guitar (about 4K) and enroll somewhere for tutoring. Once you have mastered that (in 3-4 months based on your speed). Use the remaining money to buy the best elec. guitar there is and then shred like Alexie Leiho :D
Or a Chancellor 5 piece drum set will be yours for 12K (19K for 7 piece+cymbals)
That will make your house come down :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

^^ just house. He has capacity to blast entire colony :)

@KPower Mania, so, did you take music lessons before?

Kpower, (why K power when name starts with "p", anyway)
Whot say?
@desiibond
An entire band can bring the area crashing down with angry neighbours at the door every 2 minutes. This is just a drum set :wink:
Trust me..I know :D

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

I know keyboards and yes, I am enrolling for guitar classes with friends (planning on opening the first Death Metal band in Gujarat lolz).

The weak gadget that you have here is cell phone. Get yourself a good phone.

COming to Guitar. You need to take guitar classes. For that you don't need anything better than a 5k basic guitar.

Get a guitar and a good cell phone. Enroll for music classes. :)

use s/w based synthesizer etc if you want to do R&D with music. Later you can get an amp etc etc

E61i is a weak phone ? Are you sure ? Then I might consider buying a Palm Treo 750.

^^ just house. He has capacity to blast entire colony :)

@KPower Mania, so, did you take music lessons before?

:confused:

Last edited:

What keyboard? Which brand? Logitech? :D
Naaah I'm kidding.
Which brand do you have? and what do you know? Maybe you can sell off the old one, add that top the 25K and buy a new one:)

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Kpower, (why K power when name starts with "p", anyway)
Whot say?
@desiibond
An entire band can bring the area crashing down with angry neighbours at the door every 2 minutes. This is just a drum set :wink:
Trust me..I know :D

You dont wanna know that. Trust me :D.

And about drum set, well, I prefer a guitar. And one of my friend already got a drumset so no need for another drummer :D.

Naaah I'm kidding.
Which brand do you have? and what do you know? Maybe you can sell off the old one, add that top the 25K and buy a new one:)

I have a Casio. Dunno model number but its quite big with LCD and stuff. But I dun wanna go the keyboard way too as one of my friend is an experienced keyboardist with a Yamaha keyboard and my main interest is guitar. Riffs are cool lolz.

Naaah I'm kidding.

And why u like LP so much ?

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

I know keyboards and yes, I am enrolling for guitar classes with friends (planning on opening the first Death Metal band in Gujarat lolz).

E61i is a weak phone ? Are you sure ? Then I might consider buying a Palm Treo 750.

:confused:

I meant you have all these new gadgets/rig and old phone.

yes. E61i was a good phone but is outdated. Check the latest symbian phones and winmobile phones :)

anyways, concentrate on getting guitar. I do not have much idea on this though. :(

Done (silly typos :()
Anyway,
I like Linkin Park as those are the only songs I can perform on my keyboard
Try performing a CoB song on the keyboard without any mistake and then let me now :p
Regarding guitars,
ask your guitarists friends for recommendations. I cant guide you here :|
PS. Not to sound bad, but Casio is the n00biest of all keyboards
Again, dont take this personally :|

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

^lol... anyways, its none of my bussiness as to what a individual likes. And ya, CoB songs one of teh toughest :(. I really wanna learn Hellhounds on my Trails and In Your Face on keyboard :|.

Ya... Casio sux. Yamaha ftw...

Last edited:

Good luck with In your Face. :p
Thats why I'm sticking to Mike Shinoda for now :wink:
Yamaha...yamaha...yamaha....:D

^^
Really? Cool :)
Bands are lying around in Bombay like dirt :p (I mean I have lost count with the no. of bands :|)
Most of the public think they are like Magik from Rock On :rolleyes:
n00bs :mad:

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Rock On music is really rock in the first place..... ROTFLMAO :lol:

how about one of *www.espguitars.com/guitars_alexi.html.... if I can afford :|.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit

First Advance Happy Bday Paranj

Well I can already see u have all the things which one can dream even @ age of 30 ..
Also 25k for a bday gift :eek: ..ur father must be really very very rich thats y u have gone into dark terrotories..Is ur father a businessman ?

Ok lets talk about the gift...Just pledge on ur bday that u will not see violent and blood/gore movies, u will concentrate on studies and u will spend time with ur mother,father also not just PC :)

That will be the best gift from u to them

Also regd 25k ....say to ur parents u dont want..Instead go to some mandir etc and donate this 25k or give food to hungry children around your vicinity.This way u will feel enlightened within ur soul :)

I know this is too much for a 14 yr old kid..so its ur wish

or else with 25k buy what u want ! but try this method atleast once in this life !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom