Guys Beware!!! Don't ever take girls of this sort too seriously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Re: Guys Beware!!!

I think u dont have any sis i.e u r using such derogatory

remarks for girls

If this is ur thinking then whats the diference between u nd Fuking rapers

I dont have any thing personal against u but u shud respect Women

If u can flirt with girls why cant they ??

well atleast they should make it clear that its only flirting and nothing serious, and not

put on an act of being serious..... then we can call it fair.

COMING TO Failed Love Story part.....

Well, we were a part of a lab group of 6. 4 guys and 2 girls. Of these, 2 guys were wise,

and kept their interaction with the girls to a minimum. The remaining two of us (myself and

a friend(X)) werent so lucky... just when i was getting to know her, we had a fight one day.

and stopped talking for a week or so. After that, i thought things would return to normal

again, but was shocked to find her flirting with another guy (Y) ..... that was the day, of

my heartbreak.

i started avoiding her, but still i kept getting calls: "i am at the

canteen/cafeteria/lecture hall", i was angry with her, and would almost always avoid going

to the places she called me to. this continued for a couple of weeks, during which she

showed as if she cared and also flirted a lot(i also found that Y was with her most of the

time, during this time). Also in this period, i could clearly see the kind of person she

was.

Also by this time i realized that, the other girl was messing around with other guys,

and understood the poor plight of my friend X.

finally, one day in a party, over a game of truth or dare, when asked which guy she liked

most, she took my name (Y was also present). I like a total fool believed her and thought,

oh, "the only reason she was spending time with Y, was because of the fight we had, and we

could still betogether". After this, i was asked about potential competition to her, in the

form of ex-GFs, to which i replied, i didnt have any.

But i guess, the way i said it, it indicated, i wasnt into girls (i realized it very much

later, i mean which guy wouldnt want a GF???). This remark of mine had a very big effect:

A]she was obviously embarrassed, because she assumed, that was the reason i wasnt

responding to all her flirting.

B]my worth in her eyes, decreased to some extent. :)

After that, i tried to make amends and tried to be with her more often, and call her more

often and get to know her better. While she stopped calling, and would act as if she was

embarrased being around me. But at the same time showed that she was done with Y, once and

for all.

So much for my poor communication skills!!! :)

Right after that, there was a 2 week examination period, followed by a 4 week vacation. When

college resumed, i realized i was a 5-point-no-one!!! Also she hadnt responded to any of my

messages, and i realized something fishy was going on.... So i decided to get a final

outcome.... atleast i wouldnt have to keep wondering, whats going on??? Will she say yes or

will she say no???

When we met again, we had a long chat, and she said she was feeling quite good after talking

to me. Overall, she gave me a indication of still being interested in me.

So after a week or so, i asked her out on a proper date (i thought i would propose then,

even bought red roses, for the first time in my life!): her response was: "jayenge na". on

being asked when, she said sometime in the future, reason: she had fared poorly in her

exams. and i believed her. but in reality she was simply stalling (she wasnt the studious

kind anyway)....

but after a couple of days couldnt control myself.... i wanted a answer, by now she was

totally avoiding me, and acting disinterested. went back to my room, was feeling cheated, in

two days her answer gad gone from yes to a doubtful no.... WTF, i picked up the phone, gave

her a call, asked her out again.........her response:"tmr abc ka bday hai,... abhi mood nahi

hai, sachmain, baad main hum sab (the 2 girls, X and myself) milke jayege".....

enough is enough, i thought.... I said i loved her.... the phone went dead. she even

switched off her phone.

i waited a day, no answer...called her again, wouldnt pick-up. she (along with the other

girls) didnt even turn up for the bday party, the next day...giving reasons that were

obviously fake. quite pissed with her attitude by now, i sent her a message, saying i would

wait for her answer, but for the present i had to get on with my life.

a week or so passed, we hadnt spoken. it was a new sem, and she was no longer in my lab

group. she came up to a guy standing near me, and started saying, "arey main us din jo bhi

keh rahi thi, aise hi keh rahi thi".....she repeated it a couple of times and walked

away.....

i realized it was directed at me, but it still i wondered, why couldnt she come and say it

to me directly, if she indeed meant it..... and it wasnt a direct yes either. i smelt a

rat. i decided i wouldnt immediately react to it..... if she can play games, so can i....

finally, after another 3-4 days, i asked her, was she interested in me?? NO.
It wasnt the answer i expected, but i guess, she realized, she couldnt continue with her

petty games anymore, and came up with the truth. on being pressed more, she said, did i ever

tell you about my past, or anything?? Further, she also said, she didnt want any boyfriend, and could do her own work. I got the point, for her, her boyfriend was her kaam-waala.... no need for more drama.

But i still, did have feelings for her, and couldnt quite move on.... finally, X came up and

told me all about her "NAUTANKI"..... there was a guy, who would call her up everyday, and chat for an hour(oh, thats why she was always on the phone!). she had know him for 3 years, and still hadnt said yes..... besides, there were plenty of seniors, that she moved about with (alone).....(oh, thats the reason, she had said no to a proper date: because it would mean going to the nearest city, which would involve taking the university bus....and being spotted by too many seniors, with the guy she was going out with....very bad for business!!!)

Soon anger, made me see through the all the lies, she had told me. They were too many, and i had beleived most of them without a second thought. The fact was, i knew her well, but was too blind to see BS that was going on........
Now i knew why she couldnt remember my bday, or even spell my first name correctly, or even know my branch of engg.... it wasnt love. Simple lust.

It was my luck, that i didnt waste even more time, by letting her stall even more....

And yes, i did ask X, why he hadnt told me sooner?? And he replied, i was too blind to believe him anyway.... another lie! The actual reason was that, it would leave the group incomplete....

So my friends, never ever take a girl of this sort seriously.....

utsav

damn busy...
@confused

Sad story indeed but thank god that it ended soon without been continued for too long else u might hav suffered more.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
She could have dragged it on for ages, judging by this. And you would have been blinded by 'love', if she reciprocated even once in 10 tries. Probably she got bored or you fell lower in the pecking order, which led to that eye-opener.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@confused, dude, don't forget this experience. Make it a milestone and learn from it.
Best of luck, tujhe achi ladki milegi.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
While something very similar to me happened to me about 18 months ago... (Before I turned a playboy).. I don't hold this against girls. One of my female friend openly accepted girls do flirt without reason. In her words (From gTalk's chatlog) :

"See, Life of a girl isn't easy either, imagine every time you get close to a boy - He proposes you. We can never be friends with guys, even nerdy ones start to think 'Oh hay! That girl is talking to me, she MUST like me..', Now we NEVER ask a guy to spend money on us, but if he does, why should we stop him? Even if we se to guy that there is no chance for him and lets be JUST friends... A imaginative guy never believes..Thinks its some sorta test. Really you guys should start believing that girls means what they SAY ."

And I think she got a good point!, Though... As T159 said - "Dig as much holes as you can, WHY SO EMO ;) "

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
@confused: You got on track on time ... Great... did you do well in examinations ???
"See, Life of a girl isn't easy either, imagine every time you get close to a boy - He proposes you. We can never be friends with guys, even nerdy ones start to think 'Oh hay! That girl is talking to me, she MUST like me..', Now we NEVER ask a guy to spend money on us, but if he does, why should we stop him? Even if we se to guy that there is no chance for him and lets be JUST friends... A imaginative guy never believes..Thinks its some sorta test. Really you guys should start believing that girls means what they SAY ."

That's kinda true ................. :) really if a girls talks to me i feel like that only... :) ..

Coool

I'm Back!:D
@ confused, yesterday is history...tomorrow is mistry...so, without thinking history and mistry enjoy dis sec.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead

well atleast they should make it clear that its only flirting and nothing serious, and not

put on an act of being serious..... then we can call it fair.

MY message was for T159

anyways So wana say that u r Dumb person who needs Spoon Feeding Come on man its not her Fault its like "if u let other person to take advantage of u he/she will" u r not in ur dream world its real life ;)
u were an Emotional fool and she was smart enough to take Advantage of it

u shud Learn from it and move on and its the attitude that matters

Though... As T159 said - "Dig as much holes as you can, WHY SO EMO "

What a mentality man :mad: One Day u will Become Raper
Change ur Attitude man. what if the other person thinks this abt ur Sis ??

Again Nothing personal neither i m doing Social Policing

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
"Even if we se to guy that there is no chance for him and lets be JUST friends... A imaginative guy never believes..Thinks its some sorta test. Really you guys should start believing that girls means what they SAY ."

I don't get this part. What does she mean? Does she mean that there is no chance for any guy to become a bf with her? Please explain in detail. I'm so glad that I stay away from things such as gfs :D

@confused-I really don't know what to say. I got to see these kind of things almost everyday when I was in college. I'm surprised that you got blinded so easily. See what lust does(not love). Get over this, move on. Stay away from these kind of girls and generally these girls are labelled as sl*ts,w***rs and what not! It's sick to call like that, but their attitude doesn't seem to change no matter what. You have come out a wiser chap. Learn from this and try telling your friends who get mixed into all this. If they don't listen, it's not your fault. They'll learn their lesson the hard way. All the best for your engineering ;)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

What a mentality man :mad: One Day u will Become Raper
Change ur Attitude man. what if the other person thinks this abt ur Sis ??

Again Nothing personal neither i m doing Social Policing
Naah...the chances of becoming is direct consequence of years of repression of sexual desires and abstinence. In fact, you don't dig like a dud. Dig with etiquettes and not forcefully.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Very true...

If I remember correctly a similar phrase was placed in Chanadramukhi's character in original Devdas novel (I say novel, not in movie, no movie till date used it)...

Now the point is that most of the times we let them use us. U believe or not I've come across a few of my friends facing same fate after I repeatedly telling them what they should do.
When u fall for someone, u fall, u go blind, deaf; no logic can turn u to reality. Anyone talking against ur GF becomes ur foe. This is how it works and it'l continue.
U can't control it, can't repair it...it'l just go on.

Today u've learnt a lot of things. If being a playboy is fun for u, then d vice-versa is also true.
They r not some holy aliens, they are also human, hormones also controll their actions, they also get atract to opposite sex, they also like to look at the passing handu boy. Its same everywhere. But they are over-hyped, and they Njoy it.

The danger is, if a girl knows (or someone makes her know) what she can "DO", (her powers (like dat special look, special tone in conversation etc.) and what she can make people do...:rolleyes:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I think u dont have any sis i.e u r using such derogatory remarks for girls
If this is ur thinking then whats the diference between u nd Fuking rapers

I dont have any thing personal against u but u shud respect Women

If u can flirt with girls why cant they ??
Lol...Did I ever denied flirting with me :p But the truth is bitter and then you all come up with having a sis predisposition. Think about it and you will see that fools will choose the rapist's way and others will be gentlemen.

@Confused (not the cow one haan:D):

dude i dont feel bad for you ..watever happened is past now and it will make u a better person from now on. There are some girls like this("some" is an understatement/under"WORD"/watever, u can say) out there like the chinese/unbranded hardware and u should be able to distinguish the Corsairs from the Dynets (hope u got the point), which i think u can do from now after this "Doodh ka jala" incident.

Most of the advise needed is already given by the other love gurus (and some hole diggers as well :p:D) ... so there is nuthing much left to say, but ur effort to share this incident is appreciable.

@confused
Better nate than never

Dude ...dont spoil this thread by reminding that torture please:-x....i beg for ur kindness upon poor souls like me :sad:.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahh, I found something that you can relate to, mate!

Well, I looked at her face and then I knew she changed,
then my heart turned black and then the sky turned gray!
yeah my heart turned black then the sky turned gray!

So I sat in my room for 27 days,
No she never called, I had something to say!
No she never called, I had something to say!

Well I don't know much, and I don't know how...

Why would she put me through such torture,
I would have given my life for her,
She was the one that knocked me over,
Now I'm alone sitting on the corner

Well, I heard she's great and her new boyfriend's lame,
She can go to hell I'll never be the same!
She can go to hell I'll never be the same!

And these open wounds will heal with time they say,

Well I don't know much, and I don't know how...

Why would she put me through such torture,
I would have given my life for her,
She was the one that knocked me over,
Now I'm alone sitting on the corner

Credits to Billy Talent (The Ex). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom