• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Guys Beware!!! Don't ever take girls of this sort too seriously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
harryneopotter said:
dude i dont feel bad for you ..watever happened is past now and it will make u a better person from now on. There are some girls like this("some" is an understatement/under"WORD"/watever, u can say) out there like the chinese/unbranded hardware and u should be able to distinguish the Corsairs from the Dynets (hope u got the point), which i think u can do from now after this "Doodh ka jala" incident.

Whatta comparison !!! :rolleyes:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
oh sad...confused don worry...forget this n go on with normal life

ma class girls r xplicitly selfish n cunning...i jus donno...hate talkin 2 them...n thers no point of flirting with thoz kinds especially those who show attitudes

i guess u were victim of implicit kind of girls...

hope u get to normal life n be happy
keep smiling

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Whatta comparison !!! :rolleyes:

post karte waqt usko apni professional life ko bhi dhyan mein rakhna hota hai.:lol:

@Confused (not the cow one haan:D):

dude i dont feel bad for you ..watever happened is past now and it will make u a better person from now on. There are some girls like this("some" is an understatement/under"WORD"/watever, u can say) out there like the chinese/unbranded hardware and u should be able to distinguish the Corsairs from the Dynets (hope u got the point), which i think u can do from now after this "Doodh ka jala" incident.

hmm lagta hai mujhe kingston ki jagah is baar Dynet or Corsair mein se koi 2gb RAM try karni chahiye.:rolleyes::p

Better to forget everything and focus on your life

sahi mein yaar confuse kar diya tune.Change your nick to Hyderabaadi confused yeh 2 exclamation se kya hoga :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom