Guys alert for all..!!!! those who used other person mobile for giftmate voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hi guys..

just 5 mins back i received a call on my mobile phone from some number from delhi..

I m refering here name as "x" instead of actual name..
They asked for person "x" to talk..

i made some excuses that "x" is not here..

i asked them to leave a message for "x"
they said they want to talk to "x" regarding Sbi credit card...

U must be thinking now that what if they asked for "x":?:

The main turnpoint here is that..

I gave name "x" while registering or i can say while getting voucher from g!ft-m@te

This means they are selling our nos. to sbi credit card wallas and may be more:sad:

The problem is that i m wondering if they will call all the nos. of my friends or relatives which they used to get free vouchers from g!ftm@te...

For example.:
I m giving a dummy example for ur proper understandng..

My friend "munshi" has mobile no. 9876512xxx..he is from bareilly..

I used this for getting free voucher from them..and i gave name "ranjha" instead of "munshi" and gave his location as "amritsar"

but munshi does not know abt this..

Now if sbi credit card walla are going to call on his no. (which they got from paymate..i dont know how...may be paymate sold all the database)

then sbi walla ask " is this ranjha from amritsar?"

munshi will reply " NO, i dont know any ranjha.."

So this example was of one friend of mine who don't know in detail abt pay by mobile..

Now think if sbi card walla call on many of ur friends nos. and will come to know that these nos. have no detailed knowledge

I know this may be same condition for many users on this forum

Guys plz verify and give ur comments on this

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
I really doubt they'll take the pains to follow the complaint (if at all the SBI wallahs make one ;) ) and take an action on you..! What were they expecting when they announced this scheme.. that all of us would be using only our own numbers...?? :D :D :D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Also do keep in mind, since they have NOT mentioned that our numbers can be shared, the violations of thse conditions tantamounts to breach of contract between "US" and Giftmate... fck@!!!!! we can claim a huge amount fr causing undue mental harassment!
:-D

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I was exactly thinking that they would recover that money by advertising...don't get surprised if you start receiving sms also...
Thank god I have not used my number!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^bloody spammer.

anyways guys I am not sure its done my paymate.Paymate is a payment gateway just like paypal,it spent 5 million US dollars in advertising and I don't think this hge amount can be recovered by selling nos. to sbi or other methods alone.And you guys know who is backing this?The same company\guys who backed google in its initial days(forgot the name).

Another thing:I haven't received any call yet,and besides I wasn't very greedy and I just used my nos.

lastly:I get enough calls for credits calls so another one won't matter that much.

whoever receives the calls tell them to STFU and if the caller sounds like a pretty girl then enjoy the call.;)

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i m sure its by p@ym@te..

as i received call on that no. which i does not used to redeem any gift for 250rs. and it just got expired..

So only p@ym@te knows that no. and name which i registered..

amol48

Searching...
and I thought they are giving more vouchers to those who have registered more than 10 numbers on same name :-D ...

Hey, Arunks dude, come on man why are you so tensed. First of all this was not mentioned anywhere on their site and as prasad said, they also must be knowing that this would happen. Moreover, they can't fine us or take our sorry (their :-D) money back !!

praka123

left this forum longback
bah! :x am getting SMS spams from giftmate in my mobile :x if any giftmate,paymate fella browsing through this thread or in google-cache,i have a message to u STFU U bloody spammers :x :down:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
lol...........dun get tensed arunks if they do so we can get more claiming
mental torture n violating rules they stated.....
phir to sahin mein loot jayenge woan.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
praka123 said:
bah! :x am getting SMS spams from giftmate in my mobile :x if any giftmate,paymate fella browsing through this thread or in google-cache,i have a message to u STFU U bloody spammers :x :down:

bhai tum log ko hi kyo aa rahe hai?I mean I haven't got any call or SMS so far.

OPT for do not disturb policy(ask your service provideR) if you all are so paranoid.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I got their Msg, but no call.
Damn!!I used my name only and didn't even(read Couldn't) Reddemn the gift

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys i m not tensed abt myself or paymate. . I have much experience in all matters like this on internet. . :D

i started this thread covering all the issues which a basic user can ask. . .:)
so i thought it would be better if i cover all issues in the first person i.e. My language
. .
But i m really afraid of decrease in my reputation among my friends and relatives when they wil cum to know abt what i hav done with their nos. :D
ya we can sue them for violating the terms. :D
and also they have made it hard to earn voucher now. .
now this wil be our hard earned money. . .:D

amol48

Searching...
arunks said:
and also they have made it hard to earn voucher now. .
now this wil be our hard earned money. . .:D

AND THE AWARD GOES TO Arunks for this wonderful line :-D... yeah, atleast my friends will not say that it's a FREE gift by me to them :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom