Gujarat riots a genocide; Modi sanctioned it: Tehelka

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Gujarat riots a genocide; Modi sanctioned it: Tehelka
Investigative weekly Tehelka on Thursday claimed to have unravelled the truth behind the 2002 Gujarat riots.

Tehelka claimed it had 'irrefutable' evidence that the killings of Muslims post-Godhra train carnage in Gujarat was 'not a spontaneous swell of anger but a genocide' planned and executed by top functionaries of the Sangh Parivar and state authorities 'with the sanction' of Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

Addressing a press conference in New Delhi, Tehelka Editor-in-Chief Tarun Tejpal claimed that the magazine had carried out a sting operation over the last six months by talking to a number of Sangh Parivar leaders, including Godhra BJP MLA Haresh Bhatt, Shiv Sena leader Babu Bajrangi, who was earlier in the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, and VHP leaders Anil Patel and Dhawal Jayanti Patel, to bring out the truth.

"We have evidence that bombs were being made in the VHP office premises," Harinder Baweja, Editor (Investigations), told rediff.com.

"In Tehelka's ground breaking investigations, for the first time, hear the truth of the genocidal killings from the men who actually did it. In shocking disclosures, Chief Minister Narendra Modi came and patted the back of criminals, and told them that they had done a good job," Baweja said.

The Bharatiya Janata Party has reacted sharply to the magazine's report stating that Tehelka was acting as CIA (Congress Investigating Agency) and it was a collusive sting, which could hardly be called investigative journalism.

Party spokesman Prakash Javedekar said the 'dirty tricks department' of the Congress was at work again in view of the assembly elections in Gujarat.

None of the leaders caught on camera in the expose was available for comments, except Gujarat VHP leader Dhawal Jayanti Patel who said Bajrangi had not talked to him during the riots and that he had not seen the sting operation.

Bhatt was purportedly caught on tape saying he was present in a meeting in which Modi allegedly gave him three days time 'to do whatever they wanted.'

"After three days, he (Modi) asked to stop and everything came to a halt," Bhatt said, adding that the chief minister thanked them after the Naroda Patiya masssacre.

The magazine claimed that Dhawal Jayanti Patel told its undercover reporter that the VHP activists made lots of bombs in a factory owned by him. A BJP MLA was shown as saying they even made rocket launchers, which were used in the pogrom.

It also claimed that it has exposed 'a trail of lies and coercions' that establishes the fire in coach S-6 of the Sabarmati Express in Godhra on February 27, 2002 was a case of spontaneous mob fury and not a pre-meditated conspiracy as stated by the Gujarat government.

Additional Reportage: PTI
*www.rediff.com/news/2007/oct/25godhra.htm

And its on Aaj Tak right now.This is really unbelievable.:mad:

faraaz

Evil Genius
Hmm...I dunno what to say...strangely, this doesn't surprise me, even if its true or false...

moshel

Padawan
good thing that no debate is going on over here on this issue...lets keep it this way.....

and frankly guys, im frm ahmedabad and even here no one is talking abt it..... ppl just feel that its no use talking abt it or doing something abt it now..

politicians give a bad name to India. While we in digit forums get along with people of all backgrounds, and some(like me) are even atheist, politicians like modi make Indians look like a bunch of blood-thirsty mongrels

nix

the media makes the whole thing seem so one sided. muslims are projected as victims and hindu's as the wrong doers...thats not true...both hindu's and muslims were killed...and nobody talks about the ppl killed in godhra, but the best bakery case has been made front page news...everybody has forgotten about the kar sevaks...

^^but we are talking about the political system here. Ordinary muslims and Ordinary hindus get along very well. When I used to stay in Ahmedabad, I had a christian and a muslim as best friends(I used to be a hindu)

the media is troublesome due to its nature: they follow the three S's :

Spam
Sensationalise
Sell

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
MetalheadGautham said:
^^but we are talking about the political system here. Ordinary muslims and Ordinary hindus get along very well. When I used to stay in Ahmedabad, I had a christian and a muslim as best friends(I used to be a hindu)

the media is troublesome due to its nature: they follow the three S's :

Spam
Sensationalise
Sell
Yes you are right.Its about politics and who was the mastermind behind this riot.Both hindus and muslims got killed.And these bajrang dals,vhp guys are no less than terrorists.

qadirahmed

Journeyman
nix said:
the media makes the whole thing seem so one sided. muslims are projected as victims and hindu's as the wrong doers...thats not true...both hindu's and muslims were killed...and nobody talks about the ppl killed in godhra, but the best bakery case has been made front page news...everybody has forgotten about the kar sevaks...

kar sevaks...... was also did my modi.... its all ready cleared in news papers so ppls need not to talk about the cleared things.......

Modi must hang to death.... it would be a lesson for other politicians....

kumarmohit

Technomancer
qadirahmed said:
kar sevaks...... was also did my modi.... its all ready cleared in news papers so ppls need not to talk about the cleared things.......

What when where,

Any sources, references, proofs?

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
gaurav_indian said:
Yes you are right.Its about politics and who was the mastermind behind this riot.Both hindus and muslims got killed.And these bajrang dals,vhp guys are no less than terrorists.
Yup . It's not whether Hindus or Muslims were killed .

The bigger issue is that People , Indian Citizens were killed just on a mere whim of Modi !

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Do not use words like HIndus or Muslims were killed.. Fact remains that dirty politicians irrespective of what party they belong are known to use / create such issues for there own good [To achieve "Satta"] and care zero for life of innocent civilians.

qadirahmed

Journeyman
@ Tech_wiz

yes Dude i agree with u....... but that party belongs to the Hindu's and make issues about Hindusium.....

for example if any Jehadi party did any bomb blast or any thing else... whole media blames to all world muslims not only to that particular party....

Note: Dont be misunderstand me...

You said to achive Satta..... so if they do riots then ppls may vote them Because they killed Innocent muslims.....?

praka123

left this forum longback
How can Modi still be CM of Gujarat?I know that his ways are liked by many because of the violence done by the other religion.still modi does what nobody can imagine.killing people on basis of religion.but if as a Hindu,he shud have got a lil more tolerance.we are Hindustani's whatever the word means and we(majority) are not learned and brought up like the way they make terrorists in pakistan,kashmir or Al-qaeda.
but,again the provocation non-muslims faces are...
see the below video for the tolerance of Christians or say Europe and USA:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBXHtQDxOo
^^^
YOU MUST SEE!

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
qadirahmed said:
@ Tech_wiz

yes Dude i agree with u....... but that party belongs to the Hindu's and make issues about Hindusium.....

for example if any Jehadi party did any bomb blast or any thing else... whole media blames to all world muslims not only to that particular party....

Note: Dont be misunderstand me...

You said to achive Satta..... so if they do riots then ppls may vote them Because they killed Innocent muslims.....?

1. BJP used the ram mandir issue to achieve a vote bank of higher cast / Hindus to achieve there own goals in politics.

2. Congress & Samajwadi Paryt are known to practically butt kiss Muslims to get the Share of the Vote bank which they know is against BJP.

3. Already some states have alloted resrved seats to Muslims. Still I dont understand on what basis as Muslims comprise of almost 15 -20% of India and cant be considered has Minority to be honest. Only reason that makes sense is that to get their Vote Bank.

This is perticulary evident in states where BJP is getting stronger.

So morale of story is Political Parties will and are jumping where there is a ooputunity ti achieve a vote bank in their bags. They really dont care for anything else than that. Its the truth.

Also Plz dont called Terrorist outfits as "Jehadis"

That term derserve more value, respect and meaning than what it is currently being assumed.

Fact is that Countries where terrorism is getting nourished are mainly Muslim dominated states. eg Pakistan, Afganishtan etc.

As long as they were doing terrorism in India the term of "Muslim Terrorism" was not there imho. Indian Goverment nor media at that Time mentioned anything abt Islam. But when terrorists targeted US & ally states the Bad words abt Islam were highlighted and spread by their media. And the term "islamic terrorism" was born. Even though there are also terrorist groups active in Ireland and other parts of the world which are mainly Chritians. But they never get highlighted.

and as media guys are also working for Money now a days they will just post anything crap that will give TRP.

Terrorist have attacked Mandirs, Darga and Mosques the same way. They are stateless religionless brainwashed jerks. They dont belong or deserve to be called as Humans.

I have friends in all religions also in Pakistan. All religions ask for peace and justice but unfortunately some evil minded people use the Religion to influence young people and use it to brain wash them to achieve their own goals than doing anything good to the religion. [i.e. So called Jehadis & some Bajrang Dal / VHP Memebrs alike.]

ps: Just to again clarify myself. I dont belong or support any political party as such. I got friends in all religions and respect their values because all of them mean to achieve the same thing. I am just totally against anything that is using religion to defy the basic values of humanity..

azzu

AJJU
this thread is Becoming moore and moore religious
dont take world's like Hindhu's or muslim's guy's plzz (rather use other one)
its makin inscure feeeling :(

^^this thread is not getting religious! ppl are just saying that somebody else is:oops:

our former generations have all been raised based on the following ideals:
  1. elder's voice is law
  2. people of other castes and religions are not to be mingled with
  3. arranged marriage is the best
  4. science is nonsence
  5. convert the world to your religion
  6. my religion is good and the rest are bad
  7. what you think is service to god is service to humanity
...And that's why we lag behind. It is already a task to learn the reality, and to convince our families is a bigger one. The digit forums reflects the views of the newer India. we don't find orthodox prople here, so there is no use discussing this topic here.

wo log sudherange nahi. bas aradhana karo ki we jaldi mar jaye aur humko mukth kare:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom