Gujarat riots a genocide; Modi sanctioned it: Tehelka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
MetalheadGautham said:
^^this thread is not getting religious! ppl are just saying that somebody else is:oops:

our former generations have all been raised based on the following ideals:
  1. elder's voice is law
  2. people of other castes and religions are not to be mingled with
  3. arranged marriage is the best
  4. science is nonsence
  5. convert the world to your religion
  6. my religion is good and the rest are bad
  7. what you think is service to god is service to humanity
...And that's why we lag behind. It is already a task to learn the reality, and to convince our families is a bigger one. The digit forums reflects the views of the newer India. we don't find orthodox prople here, so there is no use discussing this topic here.

wo log sudherange nahi. bas aradhana karo ki we jaldi mar jaye aur humko mukth kare:mad:

I am not totally agreeing with your post mate. I will post my views in detail on this when I finish the office work ^^

MetalheadGautham said:
sorry, no flame intended. the post only reflects my personal views...

anyway, how is it flaming?

Taht post was intended for the Post above you ;) :D

Last edited:

qadirahmed

Journeyman
praka123 said:
How can Modi still be CM of Gujarat?I know that his ways are liked by many because of the violence done by the other religion.still modi does what nobody can imagine.killing people on basis of religion.but if as a Hindu,he shud have got a lil more tolerance.we are Hindustani's whatever the word means and we(majority) are not learned and brought up like the way they make terrorists in pakistan,kashmir or Al-qaeda.
but,again the provocation non-muslims faces are...
see the below video for the tolerance of Christians or say Europe and USA:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBXHtQDxOo
^^^
YOU MUST SEE!

first about the video........ I agree that all are true..... and she cleared the things very well and i need not to repeat it again....

How can modi still be cm......? who know while the person who can change even the judges of courts...... he may do fake votes too....

India k ander kuch bhi ho sakta hai tum kuch bhi baich sakte ho aur kuch bhi khareed sakte ho.... is desh ka kuch bhi nahi hoga..

if a thief caught in case of robbery instead of cut his hands they Prison him with other thieves to get learn more…. This is called india

your talking about majority.......? better u say majority of foolssssss who does not believe in truth.........

@ praka

see this
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHSHGrs7si4

when ur going to make it like this one..........?

see how coward the english ppls are just like u....

hahahah

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
dude!dont get frustrated!i said nothing against human beings.the videos that are showing reality.
we,other religion ppl or atheists are getting our peace lost because of what is shown in the video.we dont want terrorism.and the main source of terrorism after narzis are coming from ....u know what those who follows the BOOK exactly and interpret(well it is directly said to cut) it to Kill non-muslims.
My que is:arent we human beings?cant these people have no other work than getting America doomed and make the whole world imposed by a 7th century bloody culture?I know,I know what it will be like-maulavi's banning TVs(happened in my place) ,dogs and threatening shop owners to close shops on fridays.posting hoardings and papers on towns to say "insha-allah Kasmir will be liberated from India" etc.
I said-First be an Indian rather than eating what all are pressed into the brain by the community.
unlike Islamists,other religion except few protestant christian groups in ireland we are not against any religion,infact America vs Arab world is featured by the imaginative hardcore ustads and maulvis as Christianity vs Islam wth?wtf?infact EU and americas are full of atheists!
who cares?I dont ever seen a christian terrorist.Islamists foul cry for Muslims been victimized :rolleyes: I think you know what it will be for a non-muslim to be in gulf esp saudi-arabia and even turkey,Indonesia etc.saud wahabbis are the main source of terrorism been spreaded to Islam.christians,jews are dhimmis.hindus are not at all tolerated-they are acc. to book...i dont want to say what it describes about idolters.
Not all muslims follow word by word of BOOK.Tfhat make them human beings.the education can make a big change.although what @kafeel mohd done in England is rather unexpected.Now the religion is not of peace,but of FUD(fear,uncertainity and doubt)

Last edited:

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
even nazis were better than islamic terrorists atleast what they did in openly and their work was not on basis of religion .....

Ever heard hitler saying we are killing jews in name of christ.. Hitler was an Agnostic

desai_amogh

In the zone
hey guys where can i find the video which shows Modi promoting the Riots ...
i searched lots of forums .. no website lists tht video ... tehelka has blocked it ..

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
America vs Arab world is featured by the imaginative hardcore ustads and maulvis as Christianity vs Islam

That is a real good point. If one cares to dig deep, most of these so called "jihads", almost always stems from economical and political crisis. But, it is always given a religious spin.

dont ever seen a christian terrorist

I guess Klu-Klux-Klan would fit the bill just fine.

karnivore

in your face..
True........in its core, it "is" a racist outfit, white v/s black, and political as well.

But am yet to hear of a muslim or a jew, or a sikh, or a hindu, or a whatever, Klan member.

We are discussing "terrorism" and that too co-ordinated ones. By that measure, the Klan does fall into the category of terrorism. The same way as RSS does.

BTW, why is it that whenever a debate goes into some sort of controversial topic, kids start asking for locking it up. I understand, mature debate can look intimidating for some. But come on. Give adults a break.

Last edited:

qadirahmed

Journeyman
we,other religion ppl or atheists are getting our peace lost because of what is shown in the video

If i tell what the hindusim teaching in schools then....... here it goes
you ppls worship to each and every thing sorry its none of my matter… u ppls worship to cow too… so this is what u teach in schools….. if a muslim slaughter 10 cows in a year (our god) so if we kill 2 muslims in a year then how many cows would get their life back….? So prevent 20 cows what we have to do…….?
This is the things u ppls teach in schools

u know what those who follows the BOOK exactly and interpret(well it is directly said to cut) it to Kill non-muslims.

can u explain me why that verses have said to......? without knowledge of it dont talk any thing..... as per she said in video..... if u take the verses out of context u loose the meaning of it.... even there is lot of war rules in our religion better u gone and read it first.....
sorry dont request me to explain it here...

My que is:arent we human beings?cant these people have no other work than getting America doomed and make the whole world imposed by a 7th century bloody culture?

first of all Mind ur language...... me too know to speak ur language better than u..... ( you coward)..... we are being shut untill any one take a finger on us..... u dont know what america planing is......? india is going to sale very soon in hands of america By N.deal..... come on now tell me from where the terrorists are getting weapons from.........? have u ever thnk about it....? it sold by america..... Does America found the n. Bomb in iraq......? the first Terrorist is America..... sorry ur not going to understand this coz its out of ur range

threatening shop owners to close shops on fridays
its a compulsary rule for muslims not to do business on the time of friday prayer........ if they are forced to non muslim... then u must talk them instead of making it as a big issue....

. posting hoardings and papers on towns to say "insha-allah Kasmir will be liberated from India" etc

Dont worry this will not happen in ur's nor in my life time coz... jews, and chirst wont let it to be come calm.... if it become calm..... then who would buy their weapons.......? see india has joined in N.deal too....
so stop worrying about kashmir and start thinking some thing else

What do u know about kashmir......? i know better than u.. what is happening there

I said-First be an Indian rather than eating what all are pressed into the brain by the community.

what do u mean by indian..........? like fool....? if the indian cricket team would win the cup to appreciate and if loose then to throw stone at their house....? like this or to worship each and every stone's and under water bridge......?

I dont ever seen a christian terrorist.Islamists foul cry for Muslims been victimized I think you know what it will be for a non-muslim to be in gulf esp saudi-arabia and even turkey,Indonesia etc.saud wahabbis are the main source of terrorism been spreaded to Islam.christians,jews are dhimmis.hindus are not at all tolerated-they are acc. to book.

How could u see.......? there is a screen in ur eyes.... Now tell me who are they who killed black ppls........ wont they are terrorists....? who are the srilankan ltt......? freedom fighters.....? (i have a big list to mention) if Just a person who name will be like a muslim if he do slap to any human media would say him like a Terrorist....

Here I wish to tell u one story… in America an American citizen saved a woman from dog bite next day news paper says our nation super hero saved a woman from dog bite

If that person would be a Indian, news paper would say, a foreigner saved a woman from dog bite

If that would be a muslim, then new paper would say, a muslim terrorist had attacked a dog.. this is what is happening wit ours

You better go and say this information to America they would reward u....

what is meant by acc....?

Not all muslims follow word by word of BOOK

if he/she would not follow any of the verse of BOOK then he/she would not be a muslim

Now the religion is not of peace

see by our sight u would find the peace.... and intelligence tooo

Best of luck

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
bhai logon kyu fight kar rahe ho.
And qadir maine kabhi school ki books main nahi para ke if you kill 2 muslims then cows will get their life back.

Sorry dont mind but where are u from?

faraaz

Evil Genius
@qadirahmed: Dude...although I am a Muslim, same as you...I have only 2 things to say here:

1) This thread is going to get flamed so damn bad, I'm unsubscribing right now...dont want to check in just to read another religious diatribe.

2) You are the reason Muslims' name all over the world is screwed up and I think you need to either shut up or open your eyes. There are plenty of things wrong with our community that we need to fix before we point fingers at anyone else. Shame on you.

Au revoir amigos! I'm off this thread now...

faraaz

Evil Genius
Means goodbye friends...and I lied...I can't leave the thread now! Have to see what responses I get! Too much fun! :D

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
@qadirahmed:
If i tell what the hindusim teaching in schools then....... here it goes
you ppls worship to each and every thing sorry its none of my matter… u ppls worship to cow too… so this is what u teach in schools….. if a muslim slaughter 10 cows in a year (our god) so if we kill 2 muslims in a year then how many cows would get their life back….? So prevent 20 cows what we have to do…….?
This is the things u ppls teach in schools

I don't know where u learned abt this but in all my educational life i never came across a question even remotely similar to this. Just because muslims believe in a single god and hindus worship many gods doesnt mean that one is good and the other is bad.

first of all Mind ur language...... me too know to speak ur language better than u..... ( you coward)..... we are being shut untill any one take a finger on us..... u dont know what america planing is......? india is going to sale very soon in hands of america By N.deal..... come on now tell me from where the terrorists are getting weapons from.........? have u ever thnk about it....? it sold by america..... Does America found the n. Bomb in iraq......? the first Terrorist is America..... sorry ur not going to understand this coz its out of ur range

First of act on ur own advice. since we r not gonna understand , oh please enlighten us O! wise one.

what do u mean by indian..........? like fool....? if the indian cricket team would win the cup to appreciate and if loose then to throw stone at their house....? like this or to worship each and every stone's and under water bridge......?

I think u didnt understand abt the point. let me xplain in simple words. By thinking as an Indian it is meant abt thinking abt our country first and put it and its citizens first before taking sides on the basis of caste n creed.
And what do you mean by worshipping an underwater bridge? Not all Indians are Hindus and certainly this is a part of Hindu mythology, no connection whatsoever.

@faraaz : Nice reply dude! Dont leave the thread please , we need sane ones like u to keep the thread meaningful.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom