Gujarat riots a genocide; Modi sanctioned it: Tehelka

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
@nix: Hey mate...I'd just like to point out that I'm a Muslim, same as qadirahmed, but we're not all like that. So in future, if you could tone down the communalism a bit, that'd be great.

praka123

left this forum longback
I hope more are rational in the religion.but extremists have hacked the religion long back.the purdha/burkha culture was not there in my young days ie 1982-1990ś.but after strong influence from gulf the sharia is secretly enforcing in some parts of south india.

mediator

Technomancer
punk said:
I pity this guy, I have never ever learned anything like this in my schools,I think he comes from some ill served madrasa (few) where only hatefull things about other religions are taught. Yes we worship everything b'cos we belive everything is gods gift and every living being has every right to live its own life to its fullest. We do not eat cow b'cos that's our way of thanking it for the milk it gives us. when our feet accidentally touches other animal or people we ask for forgivness which actually is for forgivness for the god inside that soul, so apply your mind before critisizing others beliefs.

India did not get sold to U.S through nuclear deal. so that subject can be closed, Yes the biggest terrorist is America & the worst are religious fundamentalists caste no bar.

Kashmir ???? yes i know that thousands of kashmiri pundits were killed in front of their parents and children, their women folks gang raped brutally before being murdered. This was possible by the terrorists as kashmiri muslims (fundamentalist) had supported the terrorists. Now the original people i.,e, kashmiri pandits are living like orphans out of their states/homes.
I don't think your heart is weeping for these people.

Indians are not the only ones who threw stones at indian cricket teams home when we lost the match, pakistan bangladesh teams had to face music from their homecrowds when they lost matches.
What is wrong in believing a story of underwater bridge and worshipping it ?
muslims have been tredging around mecca where a stone is placed inside a building. they throw stones at imaginary satan. Though koran says that worshipping of any structure or imagining a structure as god is wrong, muslims build mosques & tombs over dead people (Ajmer dargah for ex.) and call them holy, is this not against islam and its ideology.

Muslims are targetted and labelled as terrorist and not other religions, this is mainly due to the fact that though there are terrorists in hindu religion like LTTE, naxals etc, they do not defend their acts of terrorism in the name of god or holy books.

Last but not least. during the time of independence both side people got killed while partition. At that time the Hindu population in pakistan was roughly around 15% and in India the Muslim population roughly around 1.5%
The recent census in both the countries put the population in their respective countries as 0.8-0.9% of Hindus in pakistan and 16-17% of muslims in India. tell me now as to which country/religion is more tolerant towards others, or is their anyway that i can hear you raising voice agianst minority bashing in pakistan, can you name a few Hindu ministers or a military generals in pakistan. Have you read the novel Lajja by the bangladeshi story writer (do not remember her name), if not read it once and think about what kind of life hindus have gone through in those countries. Can you name a single muslim country where there is a seperate law for minority comunity, a president from minority community etc,
Quadir be proud that you are born in India, if only you were born in pakistan by this time you would be kidnapped for training in terrrorism & then dead labelled a terrorist.

As for the dog bite story of yours go, have you saved a woman being chased by a dog anywhere, i don't think so, i think you waited to make sure if she cried Jesus, Hey ram or Hai allah.
Novel is by [SIZE=-1]Taslima Nasrin I guess who tried to raise her voice but was exiled n [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]threatened to kill publicly by an [/SIZE]Indian Muslim MLA[SIZE=-1] ! Silly girl how dare she raise her voice n expose ISLAM etc ? How tolerant! I hope she doesn't convert or else becoming a non-believer she might be killed!
Those who try to expose r exiled n given death threats n those who become liberal r called foolish n coward! :oops:

@punk : Nice reply! Discussions n Fights are goin bt Modi. I wonder when the same will happen bt Bokhari of Jama Masjid havin so many criminal cases registered against him!
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Root cause of all the problems: Bloody politicians. Shoot them.

Second cause: Isolation and Ignorance of many muslims. Ban all madarassas. Let there be only Mosques for prayers. Tell them that worldy education is the need of the hour. Tell them females need to be educated. Educate the females about women rights. Ban polygamy.

What happened in Gujrat was wrong, it shouldn't haf happened. IMO, it was the culmination of the buildup of hatred since years. The guilty should be punished, from both the sides. The first names would obviously be the politicians from both the communities!

faraaz

Evil Genius
@infra_red_dude: I'd add to your rep if I could but for now, we're goin to have to make do with:

"^^ +1 !!!"

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I dunno how I missed posting this point but here it is: BAN Bajrang Dal, VHP, SIMI etc. They are as much responsible for everything in our country as the politicians are!

praka123

left this forum longback
add NDF of Kerala too.wisest of terrorist groups.they stand us a political party for kerala's problems and makes muslim youth attracted to terrorism.thanks to ISI and paki's!they found a good fortune in south india via malabar :rolleyes:

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
We can't do anything , just except discussing and taking out frustration here ..

only who have power can play the game ..we are just spectators

nix

faraaz said:
@nix: Hey mate...I'd just like to point out that I'm a Muslim, same as qadirahmed, but we're not all like that. So in future, if you could tone down the communalism a bit, that'd be great.

i just said the truth, mate.

faraaz

Evil Genius
A highly biased truth which only applies to a VERY small and vocal minority which offends the rest of the Muslims who do NOT belong to the broad, racist stereotype you made. So yeah, stop it.

praka123

left this forum longback
I dont think everyone of that religion are terrorist!only those who are trained/brain-washed by "the verses", who are those hard-core terrorists dragging "straight" peace loving ones in the community to the violent ways !thats the point.not everyone.infact terrorists of that religion may be minority in india compared to rest of the world like arabia.but most of the Muslims do have a mindset that they shud be different.even tieing Dhothies in "left" direction(Malabar).too much of idiocity whoever teaches it.

reg RSS,shivsena(yes!) they too are terrorists.but these all are formed afaik just to protest/protect the majority religion which is vulnerable as mainly i feel hindus are not hard-core fanatics except may be modi,thogadia etc.the provocation part is always initated by the "other side".yes,cannot justify RSS or BJP in power is a no-no.only congress or communists shud be in power.there are no justifications for killing Muslims.these parties shud understand that taking revenge means still enemity existing!.eye for eye,teeth for teeth are for those tribes uneducated wahabbi's in Saudi arabia and arabian peninsula itself.
In India peaceful co-existing shud be the option,provided those fanatics in Islam stops there "work".teaching violence directly.and those Islamists who want to make the world a Islamic world where Islam is the religion for all and sharia is the law to enforce :rolleyes: stop dreaming of killing kaafirs and bloodshed.atleast i believed education make some changes in hard-corers/but i can feel in this thread itself that instead of taking the points they are showing the violence here also.swashbucklers! :x

kumarmohit

Technomancer
praka123 said:
yes,cannot justify RSS or BJP in power is a no-no.only congress or communists shud be in power.there are no justifications for killing Muslims.

Just wanted to remaind that if congress is in power, its the Sikhs (1984)who bear the brunt and when commies are in power, the poor people(Nandigram).

The problem is that every single party in India has and even now actively supports riots. The may not be focused on any particular religion (as is the case of commies) or on not so commonly attacked religions (Congress vs Sikhs)

rahuleyes

Broken In
Well guys, am from ahmedabad and from maninagar ( which is the area of Narendra Modi )

You never understand the truth unless and untill you face it practically. Here am describing some point to look for.

1. Education level is not so bad in gujarat. Search about gujarat, the people are not fool here.
2. Modi won with majority during this election. Lemme explain.. this means the majority of people of gujarat voted for him, when all the media and opposition ( including his own party leaders) were dying to get votes at any cost. OR you can say the opposition was dying to defeat modi at any.. believe me at anyyyyy cost. And please dont ever think about the bogus voting etc etc, its gujarat, election commision sent a huge notice to modi for a single word of " maut ka saudagar " said by modi.
3. This election was held after all the godhara kaand and tehelka video etc etc.

Think about the mentality of people and please try to imagine the reality of the real picture.

Lemme go lil bit deep. Hopy you guys remember why this godhara kaand happened. Hopy you guys remember that burning train.

Who started the things ?

Maine to ye bhi suna hai ki kuch reports me aisa kaha gaya hai ki train me aag andar se lagayi gayi thi. Ye report rakhne wale sale insaan nai dalaal hain.

I heard a lot of challenges given by modi (to congress) during election campaign. Here is the one i noticed, He asked more then 11 times why congress not giving 'Faasi" to afzal guru. No one answered him. Everyone knows the reality, but no one dare to face.

The disscussion has no end. Am against of any killing of human beings by any religion or any politician.

It hurts me a lot when i read a post by qadir,

@qadir

They are not stones qadir, shame on you. Grow up man, First try to be a good human.

Ghanto baithe ke puri post padhta raha, ek bhi aisa banda nai dikha jisne muslims ke god ko ek word bhi bola ho. Mere dost ye tumahara hi desh hai. Muslims bhi un schools me padhne jaate hain jahan ka tum jikr kar rahe ho. Apne aap ke andar jhaank kar dekho. Kam se kam kisi ke bhagwan ki izzat karna seekho. Its not only a stone, its a faith of millions, what we call in hindi " Sraddhaa" & Its not only an under water bridge. Its Ram-setu dear friend. Try to search about NASA report about ram setu. I wonder if you ever heard about ramayan. Its a holy book same as yours kuraan.
Agar main tumhaari language me tumhe jawaab dun to mujhe kehne me sharam aayegi aur tumhe sunne me.
You used a word " cowards ", dont you feel shame ? Even you can imagine the word which i cay say against this one. ( related to some animal, and which u dont like i suppose )

But am not you. :D

I fully agree with faraz, punk, praka, 1933, mediator and all the others..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom