gtx 660ti vs gtx760

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
friends now i decided to go with zotac gtx 760 but non oc because that's what i can afford right now .is it worth extra to go with oc?
friends i have also seen my psu that is coolermaster thunder 500w is not good enough to power gtx 760
so can u all suggest any good cheap psu for gtx 760?

Corsair GS500 -5000.
Antec VP450 -2900.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
friends now i decided to go with zotac gtx 760 but non oc because that's what i can afford right now .is it worth extra to go with oc?
friends i have also seen my psu that is coolermaster thunder 500w is not good enough to power gtx 760
so can u all suggest any good cheap psu for gtx 760?

no, stick with the non oc version and OC it to the level of the OCed card which should be easy enough .. the only advantage OCed version has is it can be OCed a little better compared to stock clocked version but then again if one is willing to spend ~24k on a GTX 760 then he better get a Asus DC2 version instead otherwise Zotac is fine for a stock version.

Piyush

Lanaya
Even though 760 uses the same architecture, is it really a good deal to git it instead of 660?
How much difference is there between there performance and price. I wanna know performance per dollar thing.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, I think you are talking about 660 Ti, not 660. And 660 Ti and 760 are available at the same price.

Top Bottom