Gtx 560ti BSoD problem ...

OP
V

vizkid2005

In the zone
Is there any prob if I go for RMA after dec ... coz my exams are going on now ... they wont say that " U should hav cme earlier if u were having issues , why u coming so late fr RMA! !!??? "

I have Tapatalk Pro! !!!

Tenida

Gadget Freak
No nothing like that....you can rma anytime within the warranty period

Last edited:
OP
V

vizkid2005

In the zone
Tweaked the nvidia control panel a little ..
power usage : max performance
display : oprimize 4 single monitor ...
Fingers crossed !!!!

I have Tapatalk Pro! !!!

cgi86

Tech Enthusiast
Before I start Pls explain what you mean to say.. I can accept your opinion towards Stress test.. But that.... And for your knowledge I already used it when I had prob with my GPU. It is better for testing your GPU.

I give you my example I had very rare problem, Bsod occurred only 1out of 20 times.. So their is two ways to test it either play for long hours or do a test.. And for testing purpose it is a good tool.. their is also many settings in it so you can control everything.. You don't need to go for burn in test .. do a test in little low res.. and their is also temp(decided by you) warning so when it rings kill the test and move out.. simple only people who fry it who has incompetent Psu or go for very high setting on their incapable GPU. and most importantly who is not careful.

So better use your words wisely.

Dude ..... I chose my words well .Thats y i said dont do furmark and all . OC's problem is not like the one u had ..... u had very rare BSOD ... his GPU gives BSOD on windows login ... is that the same problem ????

unless its some driver issue ,its likely a GPU fault .... thats y i agreed with tenida and said do minimal software troubleshooting .. if that fails ... most probably it needs to be RMA 'ed

ok ?

clmlbx

Technomancer
that is ok to me. I have no problem with your opinion on contrary I respect it but I had problem with what you said other then that "ppl will say all kind of things as long as its not their own stuff".. .. Just this, yes it is not my stuff but I will not give some bad advice at least not intentionally. op here can and should consider everyone's advice but should also take his decision Independently and wisely..

cgi86

Tech Enthusiast
@ clmlbx : If that hurt you , I'm sorry dude .

@ OP : I really hope this is not an issue resolved only by RMA . PLs keep posting here , when u can .

OP
V

vizkid2005

In the zone
Update : After I did the above settings ... I got BSoD only once or twice since then ... very smooth Heaven and 3dMark 11 ... Are rare BSoDs something 2 worry about? ?? I got them while playin NFS hot pursuit ...

Sent from my Galaxy 5

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
stop using those stress tests. you mayn't get warranty just for BSOD easily. moreover your system is not throwing BSOD all the time, just sometimes and that also @ idle.

Top Bottom