GTA Heaven

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
More 360 GTA IV Content Planned

Take-Two has announced in a conference call that it intends to release more exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV episodes for the Xbox 360 in 2009, GamesIndustry.biz reports. (We might do some work of our own later. Who knows?) The company revealed earlier this year that it would be supplying two extra episodes for Microsoft's home console in 2008, but this is the first time it has spoken of extra content beyond the initial deal with Microsoft. "In fiscal 2009 we'll also be offering additional episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV on Xbox 360," confirmed Ben Feder, CEO of Take-Two. The publisher also reiterated the full game will be released next year, with two exclusive episodes due before the end of 2008. "We're eagerly anticipating the release of Grand Theft Auto IV in our second quarter. The game looks terrific and we're confident it will be every bit as ground-breaking as previous titles," added Feder.

*www.neowin.net/news/gamers/07/12/19/more-360-gta-iv-content-planned

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Rockstar's entire catalogue of PC titles, from the Grand Theft Auto series to Max Payne, is now available for download from IGN's Direct2Drive service. This is the first time any of the publisher's games have been made available in digital form.

"We are excited to be opening our archives," said Rowan Hajaj, Head of Finance and Corporate Development of Rockstar Games. "For the first time, fans will have the chance to explore our catalog of original, groundbreaking PC titles at the press of a button."

The entire Rockstar collection can be downloaded for $60. Individual titles are mostly priced around $10.

* Grand Theft Auto 3
* Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
* Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
* Manhunt
* Max Payne
* Max Payne 2
* Midnight Club 2
*www.direct2drive.com/2/5587/product/Buy-Rockstar-Collection-Download

*www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/rockstarjoinsdirect2drive.shtml

Grand Theft Auto 3 Download File Size: 730 MB

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Download File Size: 1.5 GB

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Download File Size: 5.0 GB

Orig. Source: gtaforums.com

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GTA IV : Liberty City Map Found

*img228.imageshack.us/img228/5903/gtaivmap2sn9.jpg

*www.3dnews.ru/_imgdata/img/2008/01/03/70186.jpg

Source: *www.gta4.net/news/ ; *www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=305702

ajaybc

Youngling
The toughest mission for me in GTA vice city was the one using the miniature helicopter to destroy the building undr construction.

V

vaibhavtek

^^ i completed that mission in two tries i think the name of the mission was Demolish Man...!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

V

vaibhavtek

Hi Friends,

I have installed GTA:SA Superman Mod in my game.

Can anyone tell me where i can wear Superman Dress i.e. how i can dress up in superman dress..??

Plz reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^^^^
*gta.com.ua/img/articles/sa_maps/Map_Secrets_L.gif
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2180/2122604477_1f3f245df7_o.png

Last edited:
V

vaibhavtek

^^ what is this..???
u gave link to map what does it means...!!

hullap

Cyborg Agent
u can find where u can buy the dress.
Bfore u edited the post u had written the place where u had to buy didnt u

V

vaibhavtek

i donot know but i think it must be shop so plz give me only the location of shop in the map if i am thinking correct.

Top Bottom