GTA Heaven

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4152.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4132.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4135.jpg
*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4131.jpg*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4133.jpg*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4128.jpg

more *www.gta4.net/screenshots/

Coming Soon: Official Site Updates & New Trailer!
COMING 27TH MARCH:
New Trailer: "Good Lord, What Are You Doing?" aka "Everyone's a Rat" (this is the last trailer before the game is released)

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GTA IV

=>our health, represented by a circle around the on-screen map.
(jus like NoS/speed brkr level in NFS MW)

=>Mobile Phone features
Of its many features there is an organiser that contains one touch access to the many contacts Niko acquires throughout the game. It's also customisable to a degree, with different ring-tones available, and as previously noted it has a built-in radio

=>new ragdoll physics
player being thrown through a car windscreen in heavy car crahes:))

=>new death-cam (like COD4 MP)
that follows the flailing corpse's arc through the air heightens the giddy thrill.

read more - Grand Theft Auto IV UK Hands-On

---------------------

LOOOL
GTA 4 Car ad.

*i.ytimg.com/vi/Hnc0obe0NFk/default.jpg
Karin Dilettante Hybrid Car
:))

anyone know about something called "Prius"? :D

----------------------
new videos
*media.xbox360.ign.com/media/827/827005/vids_1.html

ROFL -durable handsets
*i.ytimg.com/vi/yubobKMN4QM/default.jpg
Whiz Mobile
------------------------
At one point, while taking a midnight stroll through Liberty City's quite breathtaking spin on Times Square, we spot a man hunched over the open bonnet of his car, quizzically looking at the broken motor. Being the helpful citizens that we are :)))), we push him to one side and try to hotfoot it with his automobile, but naturally his concerns weren't just a superfluous animation as the car fails to start and we climb out with rose-blushed cheeks. (LOOL)
------------------------

Portuguese magazine Bgamer is the latest magazine to preview Grand Theft Auto IV. Most of the information is already known, but there are one or two points worth mentioning:

=>You can search "by photo" on the LCPD computer, using photos taken on your mobile phone.

=>The other islands are blocked off initially due to a "terror threat".

=>The magazine asked R* if there are any Portuguese communities in Liberty City. R* told them to drive to an area in North Alderney, and when they arrived there were various Portuguese flags and posters.

=>When a car alarm is triggered, police units in the area will be aware of it.

=>R* confirmed that car customization is not possible in GTA IV.

*www.gta4.net/news/

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
yeah.. s18 is keeps all info abt Car/Racing related games... Thnx s18 for all cool information... I am still playing GTA:SA with some car and weapon mods.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4172.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4171.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4165.jpg
*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4166.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4174.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4155.jpg
*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4160.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4161.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_4158.jpg

more *www.gta4.net/screenshots/

T

The Conqueror

oh thanks ...
btw as mehulved said u rocks really when it comes to racing games.
What i want to ask is, today the gaming industry is all the more crazy about FPS games, they are not making good racing games ....they latest example is pro street - a huge disappointment. only colin mcrae series, nfs mw are the good games but not much. Look at FPS games - cod4,crysis,bioschock,fear,halo,half life and soo many...

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
oh thanks ...
btw as mehulved said u rocks really when it comes to racing games.
What i want to ask is, today the gaming industry is all the more crazy about FPS games, they are not making good racing games ....they latest example is pro street - a huge disappointment. only colin mcrae series, nfs mw are the good games but not much. Look at FPS games - cod4,crysis,bioschock,fear,halo,half life and soo many...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83210 :))

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Hey, does anyone know how to fly a helicopter in GTA SA, in PC.
How can it move forward & how can i change directions???

Top Bottom