GTA Heaven

V

vaibhavtek

^^ unable to find then only asking here..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vaibhavtek

bump *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/15a.gif

is there no one who used this mod.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dude.

use google to search, or search in the game, thats the beauty of GTA, FREE F ROAMING. dont tell me you dont have time.

see this *www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/guide/clothing

the FIRST link of google search takes you there :x:|

*www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=gta+sa+binco+location+map&btnG=Search

V

vaibhavtek

thanks ^^ for repling but can u give me the area of Ganton or Calton Heights or Emerald Isle in the map as i came to know that Binco is in Ganton, Calton Heights and Emerald Isle.

Plz reply...

moshel

Padawan
The Binco store

there is a Binco store on our turf (the one where we get the free house at the start of the game)...just down that road..next to the gym.

btw cud some1 tell me if there is any way to make the stats say that i have collected all horse shoes, oysters and painted on wallls and took pics.etc..cos all this S**T is boring....m just playing through the story mode.but i want my game to be 100% complete without actually going behind all those things

V

vaibhavtek

there is a Binco store on our turf (the one where we get the free house at the start of the game)...just down that road..next to the gym.

thanks buddy...!!!

btw cud some1 tell me if there is any way to make the stats say that i have collected all horse shoes, oysters and painted on wallls and took pics.etc..cos all this S**T is boring....m just playing through the story mode.but i want my game to be 100% complete without actually going behind all those things

I think impossible..

V

vaibhavtek

thanks.

every thing can be done possible just go here *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/12a.gif

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Just a rumor for now

Following the earlier announcement from Rockstar Games about the release date for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Grand Theft Auto IV, French website Jeux Expo is reporting that the PC version of the game will be launched in Europe in October 2008.

www.gamershell.com/news/44960.html

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*media.gtanet.com/images/t_3904.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3901.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3899.jpg

*media.gtanet.com/images/t_3898.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3897.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3896.jpg

*media.gtanet.com/images/t_3892.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3894.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3893.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3890.jpg *media.gtanet.com/images/t_3891.jpg

more - www.gta4.net/screenshots/

GTA Vice City Problem

I have GTA Vice City

I got all hidden packages, all rampages, and finished several tasks and am at 60%.

Each time I finish a Hyman's Memorial Stadium challenge, after saving, when I try stunts, the video does not return from the fixed camera slow motion mode, and I end up deleting that save file. Is there any solution for my problem ? Do I need to post my save files ?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did you update gta vc?

i guess its v1.1

or maybe some codec s/w is messing around.

*media.gtanet.com/images/t_3910.jpg

more - *www.gta4.net/screenshots/

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*media.gtanet.com/images/t_4087.jpg

more *www.gta4.net/screenshots/

god! gta is sh1t on consoles :|

was playing GTA LCS on ps2, playing it with controller suks sooo much.

Mouse & KB rule:p

Top Bottom