GRID 2 thread

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just made it to Season 2. The game isn't as ground breaking as the original Grid was. Lack of Cockpit view is a major let down.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
:( I was actually planning to buy this Game to play with my wheel. Now confused .

no need to judge from a single opinion . Although lack of cockpit view is a drawback , and hopefully it will be solved by modder , it still is a good game . Plus multiplayer is very good .

cyborg47

Technomancer
^ WHAT? :eek:

BTW Installing game

Yeah, I don't the blame the game, but stuff like that happens to a lot of people, could be bad timing. That's why the warning, be careful. If you think something's wrong with the game's visuals, close the $hit right then and there, also look for any BSOD and Grid 2 related things on the internet, just in case :)

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
no need to judge from a single opinion . Although lack of cockpit view is a drawback , and hopefully it will be solved by modder , it still is a good game . Plus multiplayer is very good .

Ya.. I am not judging from single opinion. I am still going to buy the game, after I finish TR.. I checked the videos, seems to be nice. . BTW how did this game fry the graphics card?:shock:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
So how is the game, guys? My copy will arrive in a day or two from GamesInc. Getting the Indycar dlc free with it.
Please post your ID's for Multiplayer, those who are getting the game!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy crap. This game's one of the worst racers I've ever played! Codies, what have you done?! I thought I had respect for you guys for giving us TOCA series and Colin McRae Rally, but you've lost it. The only thing good about this is the pretty graphics, even the sounds of some cars are off.

It doesn't seem to know how a race car turns round the corners, it drifts FFS. Everytime. And you can brake from 100 to 20 in 1 sec, WTF. They should've named this IndyCar Racing, it was the only good thing. Codies, very, very bad. *www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/really-sad-smiley-emoticon.png

Gotta wait for Assetto Corsa. Hope it doesn't get commercialized.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^thank god I didnt waste 999 on this :p
I had a feeling they'd do some shittery with driving physics, as they've been doing with Dirt.
In DIrt, there's a special physics for all the turns & corners, the moment you enter the zone, the car starts sliding.
Its the same with NFS HP.

Will try/buy this when it retails for 599 :))

rahulkadukar

Broken In
This is the worst piece of **** I have ever played. The f****** car drifts on every single f****** corner. The handling is terrible, it feels like you are playing a Drifting game there is no driving, every single game mode is about drifting.

The flashback system now has no controls for Fast Forwards, Rewind Adjustment, Pause OR changing camera angle. There is a button which you press and the flashback begins and you press it again when you want to stop it. FFS the feature was already there in Grid you JUST HAD TO COPY IT.

To anyone who was planning to buy this based on their Grid experience please do not do so. This game is nowhere near Grid. Codemaster you have spoiled it. Plus they have DLC, enough said

Holy crap. This game's one of the worst racers I've ever played! Codies, what have you done?! I thought I had respect for you guys for giving us TOCA series and Colin McRae Rally, but you've lost it. The only thing good about this is the pretty graphics, even the sounds of some cars are off.

It doesn't seem to know how a race car turns round the corners, it drifts FFS. Everytime. And you can brake from 100 to 20 in 1 sec, WTF. They should've named this IndyCar Racing, it was the only good thing. Codies, very, very bad. *www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/really-sad-smiley-emoticon.png

Gotta wait for Assetto Corsa. Hope it doesn't get commercialized.

The Drifting is annoying as hell and completely unnecessary. They have totally ruined it. The driving mechanics in the original Grid were perfect, it was not arcade or Simulation but it was perfect, that was the best part about the game. Now this comes along :(

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^pratyush997: how are the temps of laptop with GRID2?

And why mono edition for 1 crore? Or I didn't understand what they are saying?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
thanks yaar. Don't you think its high temp? Playing with your ultra cooling machine?
I am thinking to buy this game, but waiting for price drop. I will buy when enough players from TDF are ready for multiplayer.

Top Bottom