GRID 2 thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Reached Asia with the WSR series.

It seems most tracks used in this game have been repeated in Grid:Auto Sport(I mean street tracks in particular)

gameranand

Living to Play
Selected wrong car and won first match with it. Now I am getting my @ss whopped because of that and I can't even change vehicle in between. :evil:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ Just restart with a new car. I generally avoid muscle cars after early in the career. Game isn't that hard to finish(except a few very hard vehicle challenges)

gameranand

Living to Play
^ Just restart with a new car. I generally avoid muscle cars after early in the career. Game isn't that hard to finish(except a few very hard vehicle challenges)

Actually completed it. Game is just too damn easy TBH, playing on Hard difficulty and haven't break a sweat until now. And this time too because of a bad car selection and not the track and timings.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
hahah. There is a challenge for a Mercedes Sl65 late in the game. One of the hardest challenges IMO. We have to drive on some Japanese mountain & complete it in 4min35s. It took me quite a few tries to complete it. Also, that route is also one of the most picturesque in the whole game :D

gameranand

Living to Play
hahah. There is a challenge for a Mercedes Sl65 late in the game. One of the hardest challenges IMO. We have to drive on some Japanese mountain & complete it in 4min35s. It took me quite a few tries to complete it. Also, that route is also one of the most picturesque in the whole game :D

When I complete it, I'll personally report back to you. :p

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Just back from an online session of GRID 2 with my friend. I had bought this game way back in June or July 2013 (immediately after it was released)..I really like it and the graphics look really awesome in Ultra settings :evil:
Do you guys still play it online? I can join in if you play online these days !

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sadly no. I played a few races with a few TDF guys but they don't play regularly(namely [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] & one more guy). Ended up deleting the game after finishing the career mode.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Sadly no. I played a few races with a few TDF guys but they don't play regularly(namely [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] & one more guy). Ended up deleting the game after finishing the career mode.

arrr ..Sad:cry: .. I stopped playing in offline mode during that Hummer level . It was frustrating for me.

Top Bottom