GRID 2 thread

pratyush997

Inactive
thanks yaar. Don't you think its high temp? Playing with your ultra cooling machine?
I am thinking to buy this game, but waiting for price drop. I will buy when enough players from TDF are ready for multiplayer.
That ultra cool machine is retired by dad :D (Will get it back ASAP ) and even with that GTA IV on High gives 32+ with temps ~100C
I need to visit CC but dad is trolling :|

I don't think the game worth 1k :/

gameranand

Living to Play
I just started this game. The visuals are pretty good in the game but handling is totally different. I mean getting used to is not much of a problem but as everyone said already, cars drift in every corner which is really annoying. You can't win a game without mastering the drifting mechanics of the game and its very easy really but I was not expecting this from Grid 2. I was thinking more like a semi simulator or atleast somewhat close to it but its not. Its just another nice arcade game in your collection, nothing more at all.

As a standalone game its nice but if you compare it to Grid 1 then it would be a big letdown for you. So don't even think that you are going to play a semi simulator, just think that you are going to play a arcade racing game and you might enjoy this game. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Just started the game , was having high expectation since i have heard so much of grid 1 . Totally dissapointed by the game , that drifting and voice of the guy which instruct us in every race gives me headache .

Just started the game , was having high expectation since i have heard so much of grid 1 . Totally dissapointed by the game , that drifting and voice of the guy which instruct us in every race gives me headache .

ratul

█████████████████
yup, the game is not that good, finished it once, never bothered it again, 0 replayability for me, there's nothing in the game that drives you to play it once finished...

cyborg47

Technomancer
I just started the game, finished around 6 or 7 races. The game is enjoyable for what it is, but really disappointed that codies went a too far with the gameplay changes, it has very little 'grid' in it. The game could have been easily named something else.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yesterday me and [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] & Professional Noob played a few races in this game. It was fun. Drift gets hard to control sometimes but it was fun.

We'll play again "soon", so who else can join?

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Great then. Ping me on steam or probably here too because most of the time my steam is offline. :p

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for digging up this old thread on Grid 2 thetechfreak. I must say I am glad to know that car handling and difficult drifting in Grid is not only for me.

Not everyone is a pro of Grid like [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]. :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Great then. Ping me on steam or probably here too because most of the time my steam is offline. :p
Sure. Will post in this thread too :)
Thanks for digging up this old thread on Grid 2 thetechfreak. I must say I am glad to know that car handling and difficult drifting in Grid is not only for me.
The boundary of an amazing drift and a huge crash is rather thin. Most of the times we end up with the latter. But the mechanics of grid 2 is fun although all cars shouldn't have such a loose backend like we currently have in this gae :p

Top Bottom