GRID 2 thread

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Rs.999 for PC
Grid 2 -: Flipkart.com withb Euro Sport DLC (McLAren Mp4-12C GT3 car :| )

i'd rather wait 2 months & get it when the price drops to ~600-700 :p

rahulkadukar

Broken In
Here's a suggestion for the pre order folks, hold your horses for some time and buy the complete edition which includes all the DLCs, unless you are rich enough to buy every single one of them :p The DLCs in codemasters' games these days aren't the 'extra' added stuff, but the ones that are cut off from the full game, and most of the times these are linked to the single player campaigns, you can't completely finish it unless you pay extra 10$ in every tier. For now, most of the DLC cars are too awesome to miss in the full game, so complete edition would be a smarter choice, though you'll have to wait for over a year, or you know where to get it otherwise.

I believe you are referring to the DiRT 3 situation. In DiRT Showdown they have done away with all that. DLC's are going to be the norm in the future just depends on how enthusiastic you are for the game and in my case I am dying to play the game so it will be a pre-order for me.

If I really like it then yes I will definitely buy the DLC.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Whats the fun in waiting for a year to get the full pack ?? I would say, its user dependant.

Oh ofcourse its user dependent, as for me, I've waited for 4 years, don't mind waiting for another year. You have no idea how much this DLC $hit has annoyed me back in Dirt 3. They just make you look like an as$.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh ofcourse its user dependent, as for me, I've waited for 4 years, don't mind waiting for another year. You have no idea how much this DLC $hit has annoyed me back in Dirt 3. They just make you look like an as$.

Agreed on this part. Luckily for me, got the game for free through promotion, and wasn't bothered much to spend anything extra later.

rahulkadukar

Broken In
GRID 2 - WSR Part 1: An American Dream Trailer

They are releasing a new trailer every week :)

Here *www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5BEAkJQ1o

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: GRID 2 - WSR Part 1: An American Dream Trailer

Damn visuals are real nice for sure........Sad you'll miss the cockpit camera. :D:D

death_syndicate

Broken In
i just hope they somewhat revamp the handling. spent too much time mastering it. it wasn't realistic, the car sliding all the way on the grass and 100%grip on the tarmac

Top Bottom