GRID 2 thread

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't know why people hate Gymkhana so much, I mean yeah it was an escape from the title but it was fun. I don't want it to come back either but I don't hate it that much.

5fusion

Journeyman
GRID was the game that flushed the whole NFS **** outta my head. the best ever racing sim. online play was just fabulous.
And now GRID-2:rolleyes: --only ruined by no Cockpit view:punch:

gameranand

Living to Play
Dude, I used to drift in the cockpit view :|

Oh that. I also used to use it for drifting. I managed to get a real high score in drifting. Man I was so proud of myself that time. Showed that score to many friends but didn't had fraps running in Background. :cry:

5fusion

Journeyman
for me the cockpit view is most important as it gives a more realistic feel. feels as if you yourself are driving the beauty beasts:cool:. got involved in the game so much that i used to imagine myself there for real:-D

gameranand

Living to Play
for me the cockpit view is most important as it gives a more realistic feel. feels as if you yourself are driving the beauty beasts:cool:. got involved in the game so much that i used to imagine myself there for real:-D

Yeah but the controls becomes kinda hard so I don't prefer it for normal racing, though drifting works best in this view.

cyborg47

Technomancer
60FPS awesomeness!!

File download - Gamersyde

EDIT - Apparently, Codies have a ton of time to add a pointless feature called story mode who nobody gives a single fck about in a racing game, but don't have enough time or resources to add a cockpit mode which so many fans are dying for, well played codies, well played.

gameranand

Living to Play
60FPS awesomeness!!

File download - Gamersyde

EDIT - Apparently, Codies have a ton of time to add a pointless feature called story mode who nobody gives a single fck about in a racing game, but don't have enough time or resources to add a cockpit mode which so many fans are dying for, well played codies, well played.

Maybe they did something like NFS MW 2005 in which story was also very good. Just wait and watch. :)

5fusion

Journeyman
:+1: GRID was all about racing and only racing, no non-sense stuff. but grid2 seems to be a bit NFS:-(.
they surely loosing a good part of players..everywhere i see ppl wanting cockpit view badly:|.
BTW y did codies shut their online servers for grid. i stopped playing it coz of that though i still have that game ryt on my laptop and miss the awesome online play.

cyborg47

Technomancer
:+1: GRID was all about racing and only racing, no non-sense stuff. but grid2 seems to be a bit NFS:-(.
they surely loosing a good part of players..everywhere i see ppl wanting cockpit view badly:|.
BTW y did codies shut their online servers for grid. i stopped playing it coz of that though i still have that game ryt on my laptop and miss the awesome online play.

There are other ways to play without the official servers. use google ;)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Here's a suggestion for the pre order folks, hold your horses for some time and buy the complete edition which includes all the DLCs, unless you are rich enough to buy every single one of them :p The DLCs in codemasters' games these days aren't the 'extra' added stuff, but the ones that are cut off from the full game, and most of the times these are linked to the single player campaigns, you can't completely finish it unless you pay extra 10$ in every tier. For now, most of the DLC cars are too awesome to miss in the full game, so complete edition would be a smarter choice, though you'll have to wait for over a year, or you know where to get it otherwise.

Top Bottom