Graphics Cards related queries here.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

not necessarily, i mean the heating problems, if u have bad ventilation u will definitely get high temperatures

Shloeb

In the zone

Go for a asus if buying a 8600gt. It performs gr8. Look in digit.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Well i m not doubting anyone but how can someone identify between the new one and older one.
Are there any co-ordinates for them like any model no. like the stepping in Intel Q6600?

Also whats the difference between the two?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

dunno the difference but i assume the new one is better

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Yes but how someone can identify whether the one is new or older and why there is a price difference in older one and newer one?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

dude why are u bombarding me with questions ask harvys brother quadroplex24

slyfox

Broken In

i wanted to buy a graphics car but i ws confuse between geforce 7600gt n' 8600gt 256 mb. both r available at almost the same price at newegg (i can get it frm thr) which shud i opt for. an is thr a better graphics card in this segment (~$100)??

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Yeah if newegg start shipping stuff in India there will be abundancy of DDR2 800 MHZ RAM and also all graphics card will be available for reasonable price.

When i bought this X800XL....before 6800GS, the price of X800XL was less than half of the actual price of the card at newegg !!

nightcrawler

Broken In

slyfox said:
i wanted to buy a graphics car but i ws confuse between geforce 7600gt n' 8600gt 256 mb. both r available at almost the same price at newegg (i can get it frm thr) which shud i opt for. an is thr a better graphics card in this segment (~$100)??
Obviously Go For 8600GT.

keith_j_snyder2 said:
Yeah if newegg start shipping stuff in India there will be abundancy of DDR2 800 MHZ RAM and also all graphics card will be available for reasonable price.

When i bought this X800XL....before 6800GS, the price of X800XL was less than half of the actual price of the card at newegg !!
Any Idea of any International Site That Ships To India? We Can get a lot of things a lot cheaper than we do here.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

But its a pain in a$$ clearning your items from Customs they often get stuck in red tape.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

memoryc provide DHL and Fed EX courier service. I think they don't face any problem like that!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

keith_j_snyder2 said:
memoryc provide DHL and Fed EX courier service. I think they don't face any problem like that!
DHL & FEDex for expensive & we have also to pay the duty, so if your ordering stuff from overseas then ask vendor to under value it.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Thats a good option but if someone really want to find out then u can register to the site and place an order and see the actual price to pay!

Top Bottom