Graphics Cards related queries here.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

shrapnel said:
eVGA 8800 GTX is available on www.yantraonline.in......is the costliest of the lot though..... are you sure its the most reliable of the lot ?
IMO yes.eVGA makes the best card out there......If you have enough bucks then go for it.......You wont regret.Not only reliable they are great performers.

monkey

Padawan

shrapnel said:
eVGA 8800 GTX is available on www.yantraonline.in......is the costliest of the lot though..... are you sure its the most reliable of the lot ?

I don't know about eVGA's reliability but I have heard that they make some of the best VGA cards.
Also if you think XFX is reliable then I have to say that I don't think so. I had been using XFX 6600GT card for some time and I have to send this card thrice in 2 years for repair. In just 2 years and 4 months the card was sent 4th time for replacement with a new one. Don't know for how long this new card works.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl

ATI X1950 XT is giving more FPS in gaming than 8600 GT.

DX9 games though but it still kinda lame :(

Shloeb

In the zone

I am going to buy an ASUS EN 8600GT. I am not going for xfx even though its cheaper. How is ASUS? How is their service? I live in patiala some distance from chandigarh. ASUS was the best performer in digit. Does anyone have an ASUS card here? who can tell me that how is their service and quality?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Dude there's also another brand called GAINWARD (Hope u have heard about it). I own this card from a long and this card has seen 3 gaming rigs and still is tough enough!

Gainward made a record breaking score when they launched 7800 GTX of 18000 3D mark.
At that time there was no card who even touched this barrier!

BFG is also considered as a great brand but its not available in India!

try www.gainward.de

Trust me u won't be having any regret!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

@keith_j_snyder2
dat was gainwards gud old days with there GOLDEN SAMPLES

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Yeah they still have those golden samples but with GOES LIKE HELL series!

Overall they are not bad......because i have used one....infact i m still using it!

I m giving this name because people having trouble with XFX.....so i thought giving few new names!

Anyways what does that means "Good old days"? Is Gainward is considered cheap A$$ brand?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

I thought dat Gainward brand has gone down...like some other gud old brands like 3D Prophet, Gecube etc

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

ASUS is known for its great motherboards and they have great overclocking capabilities due to their best material used in PCB. I think ASUS uses the same kind of quality PCB for their graphics card.

ASUS is also well known brand and also having many service centers throughout the country. AFAIK it service center is in New Delhi....atleast!

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

7900 GT is much better than 8600 GT but when it comes to DX10 gaming ur only choice will be 8600 GT otherwise in DX 9 gaming .....its all about 7900 GT!

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!

guys need ur help..
im really not likeing my xfx 8400gs when playing NFS MW or any hi end game..
now im in a mood to change it..
so what do you say???
should it be xfx 8600gt or asus 8600gt???
i hv heard asus is better..
pls tell guys...

Last edited:

assasin

Banned

^^^ if ur into gaming the least u sud buy is 8600GT.8400GT wont do u any good.

Top Bottom