Graphics Cards related queries here.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Thanks for that... So anyone having Idea should I go with Zotac or Gigabyte... Which one is more reliable.

With Gigabyte you will get a 3 year warrant with Zotac you will get a 5 year warranty. Zotacs after sales is way better than Gigabyte. Thirdly a Zotac always fetches higher price in the second hand market over any card because of its Extended Warranty.

piyush2903

Broken In
With Gigabyte you will get a 3 year warrant with Zotac you will get a 5 year warranty. Zotacs after sales is way better than Gigabyte. Thirdly a Zotac always fetches higher price in the second hand market over any card because of its Extended Warranty.

Thanks for the advice will surely consider that and would be go for Zotac if that is the case...

anaklusmos

Youngling
Thanks for that... So anyone having Idea should I go with Zotac or Gigabyte... Which one is more reliable.
Go for Zotac. The 5 year extended warranty is a good deal, and the ASS is good from what I've heard. Never had to visit them though, thankfully :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Go for Zotac. The 5 year extended warranty is a good deal, and the ASS is good from what I've heard. Never had to visit them though, thankfully :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Well zotac, sapphire RMA is or rather was handled by Aditya Infotech. But as they have shut down their IT division it will now be handled by Tron Electronics. So lets hope Tron lives up to the service provided by Aditya infotech.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well zotac, sapphire RMA is or rather was handled by Aditya Infotech. But as they have shut down their IT division it will now be handled by Tron Electronics. So lets hope Tron lives up to the service provided by Aditya infotech.

Thanks for the info.

HP Pavilion 500-220in Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support
^That's the pc I currently own.
TLDR version-
Motherboard - Memphis-S
Processor- i5-4570
ram- 8gb
gpu- nvidia geforce gt 625
power supply - 300W (100-240V)

The gpu I feel is insufficient even though I play games like CS:GO, TF2 and Runescape (an mmorpg). I have experienced lag which may well be a network issue. However if I were to upgrade my gpu could you suggest models anywhere b/w the budget of 6-15k (one model in the lowest and highest range incase I'm not allowed to spend so much on my pc).
Thanks in advance

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
TLDR version-
Motherboard - Memphis-S
Processor- i5-4570
ram- 8gb

The gpu I feel is insufficient even though I play games like CS:GO, TF2 and Runescape (an mmorpg). I have experienced lag which may well be a network issue. However if I were to upgrade my gpu could you suggest models anywhere b/w the budget of 6-15k (one model in the lowest and highest range incase I'm not allowed to spend so much on my pc).
Thanks in advance
highest range - gtx 960

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
TLDR version-
Motherboard - Memphis-S
Processor- i5-4570
ram- 8gb

Thanks in advance

What you will also need is a new Power supply. The 300W just isn't sufficient to run even most mid end cards so remember to spare some budget for that too.
Go for the 750TI & a PSU(520W seasonic or a similar corsair one should do just fine)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
What is the best card for 9.5k? GTX750Ti 2GB!

What is the best card for 16k? GTX9604GB!

Which one is better in terms of price to performance ratio? ...

saucychum

Right off the assembly line
I have recently purchased HP 15-AC635TU Notebook (T9G22PA) (6th Gen Intel Core i3- 4GB RAM- 1TB HDD- 39.62 cm (15.6)- Windows 10) (Silver) it comes with on board graphic card intel hd graphics 520.

can i add a graphic card with 2gb / 4gb to enable gaming on it?? and if yes, then please suggest few good options...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have recently purchased HP 15-AC635TU Notebook (T9G22PA) (6th Gen Intel Core i3- 4GB RAM- 1TB HDD- 39.62 cm (15.6)- Windows 10) (Silver) it comes with on board graphic card intel hd graphics 520.

can i add a graphic card with 2gb / 4gb to enable gaming on it?? and if yes, then please suggest few good options...

No. Your only option is to return it and buy a laptop with a dedicated GPU. Prefer nvidia 950M and above.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
So RX 460 is here with 2 variants, 2 GB costing 11,990 and 4 GB costing 13999.

What real world advantage is there for the 2,000 higher priced 4 GB variant?

Search - rx 46

EDIT : Link to the Sapphire version on MD Computers website.

Top Bottom