Graphics Cards related queries here.

trueamrit

New to this forum
Hey guys u r going to buy new graphic card before u buy one u must take look at this link..
*m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uka-5yEt1Ks

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Upgraded my AMD gfx drivers from 13.12 to 14.4. Started seeing a bit of red hue/tint on the display. Very uncomfortable while browsing....anyone else getting that?

masterkd

Padawan
Does the extra money worth for 270x toxic rather that the 270x dual x?
Performance gain will not be much. As I read dual x is also remains cool. Just wondering if it worth the extra price tag.

Hey guys

Should i buy a second hand gt520 2gb for my Pentium d805
The minimum cpu req for 610 is my cpu

Should i get it, it's from a family friend who doesn't wants it anymore

Rahul Kavlekar

Broken In
My Rig:-
PSU - Seasonic s12 520
Processor - Amd fx 6300
RAM - 4gb ddr3 (will be increasing to 8GB )
Monitor- 1600x900 vga

I want to buy a graphics card.
Asus gtx 750 ti - Rs.11.3k
Asus gtx 750 ti OC -Rs.12.1k

Is it worth to pay Rs.800 more and buy the overclock version...Does it provide a significant performance difference??
Power consumption is not a problem...

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
My Rig:-
PSU - Seasonic s12 520
Processor - Amd fx 6300
RAM - 4gb ddr3 (will be increasing to 8GB )
Monitor- 1600x900 vga

I want to buy a graphics card.
Asus gtx 750 ti - Rs.11.3k
Asus gtx 750 ti OC -Rs.12.1k

Is it worth to pay Rs.800 more and buy the overclock version...Does it provide a significant performance difference??
Power consumption is not a problem...

get r7 265 at 12.2k..

Piyush

Lanaya
I think 265 is better than 750... but that 750 has that special perk of not requiring a 6 pin connector for power

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the place where I live R7 265 is not available at 12.2k but at around 13k..so i just wanted to know whether getting gtx 750 ti oc
over gtx 750 ti will be worth the extra 800Rs.

at 13.8k you can even get R9 270 and the X version for 400 bucks more.

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
I am planning on putting all my savings in 1 Extreme Rig for my new flat that I am moving into and have decided to go for Titan Z/R9 295X2 as my GPU of choice(Before you start screaming Overkill please keep in mind that I am planning on gaming at 4K[Primarily with 2x 4K montiors or occassionally with 84" Sony KD-84X9000]with the occassional 3D) What I can't decide though on which config to go with: 2xTitan Z or 2x R9 295X2. My research says that R9 is more value for money but acc. to Tom's Hardware the R9's arent crossfire friendly and budget really isnt my concern. Please suggest what to do. Also if you think that even for 2x4K monitors this is overkill then suggest other options. Also I am seeking advice for motherboards so head over to the motherboard section if you can help. Will post the link here when I get to my Home. :)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I am planning on putting all my savings in 1 Extreme Rig for my new flat that I am moving into and have decided to go for Titan Z/R9 295X2 as my GPU of choice(Before you start screaming Overkill please keep in mind that I am planning on gaming at 4K[Primarily with 2x 4K montiors or occassionally with 84" Sony KD-84X9000]with the occassional 3D) What I can't decide though on which config to go with: 2xTitan Z or 2x R9 295X2. My research says that R9 is more value for money but acc. to Tom's Hardware the R9's arent crossfire friendly and budget really isnt my concern. Please suggest what to do. Also if you think that even for 2x4K monitors this is overkill then suggest other options. Also I am seeking advice for motherboards so head over to the motherboard section if you can help. Will post the link here when I get to my Home. :)

dnt help this person guys he is gonna waste his life by putting all his saving in a computer rig..........

dude there are other needs also in life if you are highly loaded and have met those other requirements then only go into this.........

Top Bottom