Graphics Cards related queries here.

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
dnt help this person guys he is gonna waste his life by putting all his saving in a computer rig..........

dude there are other needs also in life if you are highly loaded and have met those other requirements then only go into this.........
Ok. First of all, what I do with my savings shall not be your concern. Second, I admit that my choice of words was wrong and I shouldn't have wrote ALL of my savings but this is my savings from the past 7 years for just this purpose i.e. My rig. I have now made a proper thread in the PC Config section with proper explanation here *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-configurations/184909-extreme-gaming-rig-budget-no-bar.html so if you can help please do. Otherwise keep your opinions about my life to yourself.

Last edited:

ravi847

Journeyman
Hey guys just found out that Sapphire r9 290 trix oc suffers from black screen issue(Just google sapphire r9 290 trix black screen and you will see) and also fan whining at 42 percent(There's a video about this on youtube and in the comments most users say that they have the same problem).

I know some people here are using this gpu, so what do they have to say about that?
Also its very popular on the forum, almost every 70k and above gaming rig finds this gpu suggested...so what about that?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Hey guys just found out that Sapphire r9 290 trix oc suffers from black screen issue(Just google sapphire r9 290 trix black screen and you will see) and also fan whining at 42 percent(There's a video about this on youtube and in the comments most users say that they have the same problem).

might be due to pirated game problem? not too sure,but can be.

ravi847

Journeyman
No its not just games...
I was reading on this amd forum that black screens occured even when they were at desktop. .or in some cases it would start occurring as soon as people installed CCC...and apparently this is the case with almost all non-reference versions of 290.
amd just can't do anything right.
first artifact with 280x and now this.
Its this lack of competition that causes nvidia to price their cards so high.

blackedition91

Extreme Gamer
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a Sapphire R9 270X Dual X. The dealer said that all Sapphire cards come without sealed box/come with seal opened. Is it true or is the dealer BSing me?
Here are the dealer's words,

brands like sapphire, etc comes with open seal as they test the cards before delivery

Sapphire owners, please help. TIA

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Lol wtf. xD
Ask him to sodomize himself. All new products come in sealed boxes. Hell even frontech products come sealed. He is probably trying to sell you some used/damaged/opened/returned stuff at the price of a new card.
Cards are factory tested and THEN packed into boxes and sealed.

Stay away from that retailer bro.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a Sapphire R9 270X Dual X. The dealer said that all Sapphire cards come without sealed box/come with seal opened. Is it true or is the dealer BSing me?
Here are the dealer's words,

Sapphire owners, please help. TIA

he is trying to sell a used product. be safe. never accept any items with the seal open.

blackedition91

Extreme Gamer
He's trolling u.

Lol wtf. xD
Ask him to sodomize himself. All new products come in sealed boxes. Hell even frontech products come sealed. He is probably trying to sell you some used/damaged/opened/returned stuff at the price of a new card.
Cards are factory tested and THEN packed into boxes and sealed.

Stay away from that retailer bro.

BS. They all come with sealed boxes.

Every new product comes with sealed box

he is trying to sell a used product. be safe. never accept any items with the seal open.

AFAIK,Palit cards come without sealed boxes.
And I have suffered cos of that.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Never expected so many replies in such a short time.
The explanation by the dealer that the box is opened for testing itself reeked of dog $#1T :D Why would they put it in the box in the first place if they want to test? LOL
[MENTION=39710]Revolution[/MENTION] I can understand what you mean by your signature. The dealer in question here is MD Computers too(mdcomputers.in). I had not revealed the name as they are recommended in many Indian tech forums and wanted to confirm before revealing.

Here onwards, I would stay away from mdcomputers.in and I'm really glad that I sent them a mail before ordering.

BTW, how is theitdepot.com these days guys? I had ordered some stuff from them about 4 years back. They were good. All the stuff were factory sealed. Are they still good?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
:O That is surprising. MD is a big shop. And the day I got my 8320, a guy was buying R7 265. It was from sapphire itself. And yes it was sealed. I remember because it was the first time I saw someone getting the R7 265 so I was checking out the box.

This is certainly strange. Not to mention depressing. The motherboard I bought from M.D was damaged. I opened it at home and the heatsink wasn't screwed. But I took it back and they changed it immediately. I've never had a bad experience with them so far.

Last edited:

blackedition91

Extreme Gamer
I asked theitdepot about Asus cards. They said that they come with company seal.
BTW, isn't this a good buy at that price?
Buy Online Asus Radeon R9 280 3GB DDR5 ATI PCI E Graphics Card (R9280-DC2T-3GD5) in india

PS They had a free headphone offer going on with the card too. But dirty idiots removed it as soon as I enquired about that card.

amjath

Human Spambot
I asked theitdepot about Asus cards. They said that they come with company seal.
Buy Online Asus Radeon R9 280 3GB DDR5 ATI PCI E Graphics Card (R9280-DC2T-3GD5) in india

PS They had a free headphone offer going on with the card too. But dirty idiots removed it as soon as I enquired about that card.
Itdepot prices with shipping are high, check locally first

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

AMD To Slash Radeon R9 280X and Radeon R9 280 "Tahiti" Cards Prices - Preparing For Tonga GPU Launch

blackedition91

Extreme Gamer
Itdepot prices with shipping are high, check locally first

The air shipping costs around 200. Almost everywhere, R9 280 is 19K+.

AMD To Slash Radeon R9 280X and Radeon R9 280 "Tahiti" Cards Prices - Preparing For Tonga GPU Launch

Oops. Thanks for the link. But would the price drops really reflect here in India?
BTW, if I decide to wait for the Tonga, it won't come to India before September right?

Top Bottom