Graphics Cards related queries here.

yogesh89

Right off the assembly line
core-i5 2450M / 4GB / 500GB / 1GB ATI 7670M
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
Also please let me know the decesion between 1st and 2nd option as there is a price difference of Rs.8000. Whether there will be any improvement in gaming if i move from i3 to i5 (remaining config will b same).

arjun123100

Broken In
Hi guys,I have almost finalised on the Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6770 but at nearly extra Rs.200 HIS has the same card,same config but with the cooling and heatsink fan..In flipkart most people have bought the sapphire and the reviews are fine with the sapphire one.What should I go for..?

Also Do anyone know about this card price in Chennai?

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello everyone! :wave:

A friend of mine intends on purchasing an AMD Radeon graphics card but he is confused between the HD 6xxx and HD 7xxx series.

He intends on purchasing a graphics card manufactured by Micro Star International.
His initial choice was the R6950 Twin Frozr but within this itself, he is further perplexed whether to opt for the Twin Frozr II/OC or the Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC.

Does the 6950 have an equivalent in the 7000 series? If so, then what is it?
:unsure:

Awaiting your replies.
:smile:

koolent

Youngling
Actually HD 6950 being a pretty nice GPU., consumes really huge power. The 7xxx series is basically AMD's latest arcitecture and the bet yet. It has the right amount of power consumption and performance..

For 6950 go for the Twin Frozr III/OC as it has a freaking great cooler and unlocked stuff for you to OC it.

Cilus

laborare est orare
I don't know why to consider HD 6950, especially the custom PCB cards which cost around 16K where HD 7850 is available within 15.5K. Apart for lesser power consumption (It consumes power euqal to HD 6850), it also performs better, specially in DX11 titles where it is very close to HD 6790 or GTX 570.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Recently installed Nvidia 301.42 driver for MSI GTX560Ti
*i.imgur.com/lZvUP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/RsAfL.jpg

But other than adaptive vsync, whats the other benefit I can get from this new driver. I want smoother game-play without any tearing.

After enabling Adaptive Vsync, I am getting more smooth game-play than before.

prateek007391

In the zone
MoBo GA-M68MT-S2P.

Suggest Some Starter Graphic Card. I don't want to do a lot of gaming as the PC belongs to office however a lot of programs runs simultaneously and the PC goes slow because of Low Memory, Already installed 4GB ram but still
I think Graphic Card would be required to speed it up a bit more.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Guys , if i install and run games from my external hdd ( which has single usb 2.0 connection ) will it reduce performance ?

$ilver[-]EAD

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, I need some basic or entry level graphics card that would be fine to do moderate and light gaming but my system is old (4 years old) so, suggest me something good.

Compaq Presario SG3470IL
MoBo: MS7525 ver1.0 (have PCIe x16 slot but that's 1.0)
Intel Core2Duo E4700
Have 2x1GB RAM installed

and the PSU is Bestec ATX 250 12z. Please also let me know if i need to upgrade this PSU to a better one, after all it's just 250watts.

My budget is upto 5K but can consider upto 8k if needed.

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Please suggest a descent graphics card under Rs 5k

My config.. Dual core E2200
Asus p5gcmx/1333
And 450 Watt PSU
What about this one..

And I want to buy a 2gb ddr2 ram too .While I have kingston 2Gb 2RX8 PC2 6400U 666 12
RAM attached in one slot Can I attache this ram in 2nd slot.
My motherboard supports 667mhz RAM

Top Bottom