Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
for 10k range you may go for HD7770
But i suggest u 2 save a little & get HD 7850 for FHD

for 10k range you may go for HD7770
But i suggest u 2 save a little & get HD 7850 for FHD

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
^^^^^thanks but if i chose the oc version of hd7770 willl it b a wise decision...or go for hd 7850..??

It's just like comparing an high end i3 proccy with a mid range i5.... :-D:-D:-D
so no comparision..
just think of performance gain if u OC HD7850. so always +1 to HD 7850

samar123

Broken In
Guys , I have a Sapphire hd5850 1gb...gettin old, so wana buy a new 25-35k card dat should run all current n upcoming 2013 games on 1920*1080 at full maxed out settings...i have an amd processor, so unless amd processor n nvidia cards hav compatibility issues, i m ok with eithr nvidia or amd

Pc specs-
amd phenom x4 965 black edition (3.4ghz)
1tb seagate barracuda
corsair 650w
gskill 4gb ram 1600 mhz ( will buy a 8gb 1600 mhz single ram chip too )
gigabyte ga ma 785 gmt ud2h motherboard
coolermaster elite 335 cabinet

Which card should I go for outta these? Which runs better and will be most useful fr me depending upon wat my requirement is...
amd hd 7870, 7950, 7970 ...nvidia gtx 670, gtx 680 ...

incase any particular editions of these are also on your mind, do let me knw...
thanx a ton guys in advance for ur help !!!!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get this if you want a VFM card:-

Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7950 OC Edition 3 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Has anybody ordered Rs.15K+ GPU from Flipkart.....?
Do they provide good service....how is the product condition...?
Whats their RMA policy,incase anything goes wrong...?
Is it better to order from them or head to lamington road for the deal...?

samar123

Broken In
@skud

Thanx mate..d oc edition iv heard has bettr cooling ..can u tell me a bit more about how dis card is gonna perform in comparison to the other biggies? n wat r ur other suggestions n why?

funskar

Padawan
Has anybody ordered Rs.15K+ GPU from Flipkart.....?
Do they provide good service....how is the product condition...?
Whats their RMA policy,incase anything goes wrong...?
Is it better to order from them or head to lamington road for the deal...?

Fk give you 30 day replacement guarantee if u get any issue wid the item.
after that you have to rma it from rma center of the brand..
and fk is grt in packing n they sell new items not used one so no need to worry abt product condition..
Btw if you receive damaged item inform fk by calling their helpline within 24hrs..
Bt the gpus are priced higher on fk..
Better to get it from lammy

Chirag_123

Broken In
I am going to buy a new laptop but i am confused with their graphic cards ..Please tell me which one is better cuz one card is of 1gb and 2nd one is of 2gb ..

1-Graphics
Graphic Memory DDR3
Graphic Processor 1 GB ATI 7670M

2-GRAPHICS
Dedicated Graphics Memory Type DDR3
Dedicated Graphics Memory Capacity 2 GB
Graphic Processor NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M

1st one is in a hp laptop and 2nd one is in asus if that matters..

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Google says 7670 is almost the same as 630. The 2gb on the nvidia wont be of any extra help.
ddr5 would have been nice.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@skud

Thanx mate..d oc edition iv heard has bettr cooling ..can u tell me a bit more about how dis card is gonna perform in comparison to the other biggies? n wat r ur other suggestions n why?

First of all, don't use SMS lingo. Regarding the card, well it's the best card at 25k level at this moment. Of course, you can get a 670/7970/680 if you are willing to spend more.

samar123

Broken In
@skud

Right, thats what I wana know ! How do the 670 & 680 perform? How much better than the card you suggested, details like that. All over the net I'm gettin different opinions of people, no real consensus. Then accordingly I can decide whether to go for the more expensive cards or not. I can increase the budget but it should reflect in my gaming fun & experience and all that. The GPU you told me about is brilliant though, no doubts there.

samar123

Broken In
Thanks mate, but it looks pretty big, if it takes up 2 slots, does that mean I wont have space to add more ram chips or what ? Whats the problem with a big card other than the fact that there is less airflow in the cabinet?

Top Bottom