Graphics Cards related queries here.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Hi guys,

yesterday while i was working on my computer then suddenly my monitor screen
started flickering...it was flickering so much...like waves of water......
then i restarted my machine but still the BIOS screen & all r flickering the same... i restarted twice....i guess some Bug in Graphics-Card......
then i shut down my computer & started after 1hr...& surprisingly it worked well with no flickering....i dnt knw y it happend...

vizkid2005

In the zone

Guys Choose one :

Msi cyclone gtx 460(1 gb) or zotac gtx 460(1 gb) ?????

Which one to buy ???

sasuke

Broken In

guys what do you think about the fermi gpu's launched by nvidia gts 450 is available for $129.
fermi gpu
looks good also affordable maybe i should have waited a bit before getting a hd 5750?? :(

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

guys what do you think about the fermi gpu's launched by nvidia gts 450 is available for $129.
fermi gpu
looks good also affordable maybe i should have waited a bit before getting a hd 5750?? :(

discuss it here - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/131675-nvidia-s-geforce-gts-450-pushing-fermi-mainstream.html

anyways you can always sell of your previous one to get a new one..

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies

@vizkid2005
IMO go for the Cyclone, or better still wait for the Hawk
They have better cooling efficiency and hence better overclocking
Zotac will probably help in case you have poor case ventilation

No, cyclone won't prevent SLI since the thickness stays within dual slot parameter and the fan stays clear of the SLI interface (from what I've seen from pics & measurements)

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101

Hi guys,
Finally got a MSI GTX460 Cyclone 1 GB for myself n my friend . It will be delivered in around 2 days. My dealer said its MSI cyclone. Later on I saw on website that there are 2 versions, OC and normal. I want the OC one.. Dont know which one he has ordered for myself ...I want the OC version :smile: Oh, and yes, i got it for 14K!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Hi guys,
Finally got a MSI GTX460 Cyclone 1 GB for myself n my friend . It will be delivered in around 2 days. My dealer said its MSI cyclone. Later on I saw on website that there are 2 versions, OC and normal. I want the OC one.. Dont know which one he has ordered for myself ...I want the OC version :smile: Oh, and yes, i got it for 14K!

if it isn't OC version, simply install MSI Afterburner & OC it. also i think both cards (OC as well as normal) are made same way so both should have same OC potential.

Neuron

Electronic.

Hi guys,

yesterday while i was working on my computer then suddenly my monitor screen
started flickering...it was flickering so much...like waves of water......
then i restarted my machine but still the BIOS screen & all r flickering the same... i restarted twice....i guess some Bug in Graphics-Card......
then i shut down my computer & started after 1hr...& surprisingly it worked well with no flickering....i dnt knw y it happend...

I guess its a problem with the monitor rather than graphics card.
To make sure, if unfortunately the problem occurs again, immediately disconnect the signal cable from its port.You might be able to see some message like 'Signal cable Not Connected' or similar on the monitor.If this message too is shaking then surely its the monitor that is faulty.

Anx02

Broken In

Hey guys, finally received the GTX460 Cyclone 1GB OC from SMC International (13.6k...VAT+shipping included). :mrgreen: Packaging was excellent and got CST paid and adjusted bill. Check out the details I've posted here:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1281881-post5536.html

Arnab boss

In the zone

Guys net was not working so could nt b online..i went to md computers and saw msi 5770 normal but pankaj told me tht its price will b higher..there is a xfx gts 250 is it okay ie thr bug prob is fixed or not...?? How is gts 250..?
now guys need s moniter as it is very difficuly to sit in front of 32 inch lcd tv..i choose samsung sw2233 or any other options within 8k...?
guys will b buying this on saturday so ur opinions...???

Top Bottom