Graphics Cards related queries here.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Don't worry about it. Forgetaboutit! 1GB Hd4850 ain't gonna come. Its for HD4870, for HD4850, it is coming as a Siamese twin, HD4850X2 which will probably have 1GB of GDDR3 VRAM.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

No comments on that sentence but I smell something wrong....but well, I wont argue with u.

HD4850 is sure a better buy than 9600GT.

see am not enemy to 280gtx , but its true ,,, shall i show the review ahhhh ,, did u saw that in what i added the site s of reviews

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Hey Guys..is the price of computer peripherals increasing due 2 market down status ? :confused:

I cant read.......I am illiterate!

But u can write..or have u told somebody 2 type the above lines 4 u...:D:D lolz

Last edited:

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3

Sensex down buy a thousand points so price will reach peaks in one or two day....

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

HD4870x2 is good card no doubt, but generates a lot of heat, and requires enormous amounts of power to run, I prefer a HD4870 over HD4870x2 any day, HD4870x2 doesn't look that interesting and its really not worth it.

The performance increase of HD4870x2 over HD4870 is NOT worth 10k for sure. In most games the increase is really small.

But dude, those who buy these cards, all this doesn't mostly matter, considering what the rest of their rig might be.

Jack Carvar

Broken In

All the games in market run on max even with a 8800GT on a resolution like 1440x900 or lower........the only exception being Crysis, C Warhead and FC2. No sense on blowing money on expensive cards unless you really require them.

imgame2

Padawan

Hey Guys..is the price of computer peripherals increasing due 2 market down status ? :confused:

yes cos rupee touched a all time low against dollar and prices are related directly to dollar to rupee exchange rates ...so hold on ...if u can ...to buy anything ..

Don't worry about it. Forgetaboutit! 1GB Hd4850 ain't gonna come. Its for HD4870, for HD4850, it is coming as a Siamese twin, HD4850X2 which will probably have 1GB of GDDR3 VRAM.

actually 1GB and 2 Gb model of HD4850 are already available in market ..and soon HD4850 1Gb sonic from PALIT will come to india ...as palit products are fastest to reach indian market ....

*www.palit.biz/main/vgapro.php?id=855

OFFTHETOPIC - about the GPU-Z screenshot u displayed .its bug with GPU-Z version 2.7 with catalyst 8.9 and 8.10 ...get the latest version of GPU-Z to get the correct reading :)

Ya like HD4670 vs 9600GT

And ya, I am insane

u are gravely mistaken comparing HD4670 to 9600gt cos its supposed to compete with 9500gt not 9600gt ...

*www.guru3d.com/article/ati-radeon-hd-4670-review/14

9600gt is placed in higher price segment...its costly right now in india cos its just launched and soaring global economic crisis ..else it should have been around 4 to 4.5k ..where 9600gt is priced 6.5k avg... with increased prices ..

Last edited:

vickyiori

Broken In

No comments on that sentence but I smell something wrong....but well, I wont argue with u.

HD4850 is sure a better buy than 9600GT.

ATI HD 4850 CF is officially better than GTX 280.. and beats it in many games.. :cool: which I'm getting soon once save the money for procy as well.. he he.. ;)

For the readings..

*en.hardspell.com/doc/showcont.asp?news_id=3560

*www.gameplanet.co.nz/features/131913.20080625.Shootout-HD-4850-vs-GTX-280/page1/

for more.. Google is your friend.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!

ATI HD 4850 CF is officially better than GTX 280.. and beats it in many games.. :cool: which I'm getting soon once save the money for procy as well.. he he.. ;)

For the readings..

*en.hardspell.com/doc/showcont.asp?news_id=3560

*www.gameplanet.co.nz/features/131913.20080625.Shootout-HD-4850-vs-GTX-280/page1/

for more.. Google is your friend.. :rolleyes:
Get the HD4870, Crossfire has lots of issues and many earlier games required multiple patches in fixing them, so unless you want to wait for 2-3 months after a new game is released better get HD4870, try to avoid Crossfire/SLI at all cost.

vickyiori

Broken In

Get the HD4870, Crossfire has lots of issues and many earlier games required multiple patches in fixing them, so unless you want to wait for 2-3 months after a new game is released better get HD4870, try to avoid Crossfire/SLI at all cost.

Hmmm.. Upgrading from 4850 to 4870 will be crap.. :???:

Still, I'll prefer CF. I have faith in ATI. :)

Besides the issue of 4850CF has been resolved in 8.5 drivers.

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan

Hmmm.. Upgrading from 4850 to 4870 will be crap.. :???:

Still, I'll prefer CF. I have faith in ATI. :)

Besides the issue of 4850CF has been resolved in 8.5 drivers.

issues are much more resolved with catalyst 8.10 ....which mobo u will use for crossfire and PSU ...?

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

Adding another HD4850 to my rig , after changing the mobo ,, , do i need to change the psu , cause i am using CM 600watts extreme power +AMD phenom x49550 (this crap uses more power?????:confused:)

????:confused:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Adding another HD4850 to my rig , after changing the mobo ,, , do i need to change the psu , cause i am using CM 600watts extreme power +AMD phenom x49550 (this crap uses more power?????:confused:)

????:confused:

plz don't use crap word for AMD products

Vaibhav Bishnoi

Broken In

hey herd from redhat that he is adding another HD4850 by cross-fire. So can I SLI 9600GT 1GB and have double power may be with some other good graphics card and surpass 280GTx???????????
If I can SLI it, will it be compatible with my mobo INTEL D945GCNL /////////two Graphics card on one mobo///////////

Jack Carvar

Broken In

hey herd from redhat that he is adding another HD4850 by cross-fire. So can I SLI 9600GT 1GB and have double power may be with some other good graphics card and surpass 280GTx???????????
If I can SLI it, will it be compatible with my mobo INTEL D945GCNL /////////two Graphics card on one mobo///////////

No you cant.

Top Bottom