Graphics Cards related queries here.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

hey guys i am using intel 915glvg motherboard i want to ...increse my graphic size to 256-512....
any good card for my mother board...
is it PCI or AGP 8x........
plzzzz let me know which one will work.........
urgent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how about PCI express works in intel motherboard 915Glvg...
plzzzzzzzz let me know..

8600Gt will be the least card that do good for gaming comparable to ur mobo

Hey! That's my turf! AFA sticker is concerned, depends only if u intend to use a transparent casing, anyways a Green Frog with a Bazooka in hand looks mean anyday than some random green goo on ur card. :cool:

Do u completed mercenaries 2 // now i am going to buy "code of honor - conspiracy island" and "Alone in the dark"

Last edited:

wwwwww717

Right off the assembly line

which one works on my mobo PCI or AGP

on my intel 915glgv

plzzz jus tell me...PCI graphic card works on my mother board or no...intel 915glvg

or i have to go for AGP 8x

Last edited:

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

^^ ur mobo supports PCI but not AGP. but there is little point in adding a PCI graphics card even if u can manage to find one . i dont think ur mobo supports pcie x16 . .intel made mobo's of 915GL dont have pcie x16. but other companies using 915GL usually support pcie x4 . .give the link which shows the specifications of ur mobo.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

I completed Mercenaries 2 almost 3-4 days ago. A good run while it lasts.
Regarding that Intel 915GLVG, I checked on the Intel's site but couldn't find out if this board has an AGP slot or PCI-E x16 slot at all. if Mr.w can shed more light on it then maybe we can help.

ironfreak

Journeyman

OK decided to go for Palit 9800 Gtx+

Evga ko aane main bahut der lagegi... thats what Tirupati and ITwares informed..

Xfx ka maal nahi hai

but Gian FrOG has just jumped at distributors....:razz:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

I completed Mercenaries 2 almost 3-4 days ago. A good run while it lasts.
Regarding that Intel 915GLVG, I checked on the Intel's site but couldn't find out if this board has an AGP slot or PCI-E x16 slot at all. if Mr.w can shed more light on it then maybe we can help.

what game u r playing now -------?????

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

Right now I'm clearing the Zone! If u what I mean. ;) Anyways have Exam tomorrow so not playing much.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

@Plasma_Snake... Have Exams???? BTW What r u doing...

And i have a doubt on variants on gfx card... like GS,GT,GTS etc.... I arranged them in a order but i dont know why they r in that order...Please let me know...

GS<GT<GTS<GTX<GTX+

Am i rite..

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

And i have a doubt on variants on gfx card... like GS,GT,GTS etc.... I arranged them in a order but i dont know why they r in that order...Please let me know...

GS<GT<GTS<GTX<GTX+

Am i rite..

True!

imgame2

Padawan

Yep, Thanks... And how they categorized.. By their clock frequencies and memory speeds... huh...

i guess this will answer ur question better ..but what are u doing with old 8800 series anyway ...:confused:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_8_Series#Technical_summary

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

Bro, I'm in Final Year of my B.Tech (I.T) but side by side I'm also doing 3 year GNIIT course from NIIT center of my town. Tomorrow I've my Exam of JAVA,JDBC,ADO.NET, successful completion of which lead to 3rd sem of the curriculum where I'll be doing SQT,UML and ASP.NET! :) Right now ADO.NET is proving to be a tough cookie as I hate DBMS but hey since its a cookie, u know I'll crack it open ;)

wwwwww717

yaaar my board has 2 PCI slots and..one PCIe x1 slot..no AGP slot....
now will PCI graphic cards will run.........on intel915glvg...
loi tho jawab do yaar.bahut pareshan hu...koi game nahi chalta....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

i guess this will answer ur question better ..but what are u doing with old 8800 series anyway ...:confused:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_8_Series#Technical_summary

Thats very helpful dude...

Bro, I'm in Final Year of my B.Tech (I.T) but side by side I'm also doing 3 year GNIIT course from NIIT center of my town. Tomorrow I've my Exam of JAVA,JDBC,ADO.NET, successful completion of which lead to 3rd sem of the curriculum where I'll be doing SQT,UML and ASP.NET! :) Right now ADO.NET is proving to be a tough cookie as I hate DBMS but hey since its a cookie, u know I'll crack it open ;)
B.Tech IT....Hmm... the one i did.... And dont hesitate to learn DB..coz thats where most of the programmers fell in to hell... Try to learn EJB as it has very good future compared to any other technology as of now and later too....

yaaar my board has 2 PCI slots and..one PCIe x1 slot..no AGP slot....
now will PCI graphic cards will run.........on intel915glvg...
loi tho jawab do yaar.bahut pareshan hu...koi game nahi chalta....
Hm, PCI cards are of no use....Onboard IGP will do better than that...
Answer for ur question....of course PCI gfx cards will run....

wwwwww717

which one is the best card i the market for PCI.....
i know for PCI 16x..
but for PCI????

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^ AFAIK The PCI cards , ATI 9250 and NVIDIA FX5200 PCI 256MB DDR will help u but not a big difference..

ironfreak

Journeyman

Got new option from theitwares

MSI 9800 GTX Plus OC

Coming at the same price of Palit. Is it same as GTX+ ?? I think instead of + symbol, MSI writes Plus..

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

Arrey wwwwww17, pehle to itne w kum kar aur phir naya motherboard khareed agar achhe tarike se games khelna chahata hai to.
Rajkumar Boss, I'm doing B.Tech in I.T and all this GNIIT stuff too but all this is for my PlanB, as for my Plan A, its Game Programming where AFAIK Databases can go and F themselves.

imgame2

Padawan

MSI 9800 GTX Plus OC

Coming at the same price of Palit. Is it same as GTX+ ?? I think instead of + symbol, MSI writes Plus..

it is GTX+ but also OCed ..like Palit and EVGA ....

but i still don't understand ur love for 9800gtx+ ...at such insane price ..add 3-4k more and get a HD4870 if u really want to spend money ...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

MSI 9800 GTX Plus OC

Hey I forgot...which Palit card were you buying ? HD4850 ? If so then forget this. HD4850 is the way to go!

Top Bottom