Graphics Cards related queries here.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

oh come on man ..i did not intend to say that to u ...or mean something like that ...i m sorry u feel that way ...cos of my writing :(...

it was just like if i was wrong somewhere wouldn't u correct me ?...there can be so many things..i think i know and i may be wrong and ..and might know them so much better than me ...

infact i m sure there can be many areas u must be knowing things so much better than me

i guess thats how we can learn from each other and grow with in creativity and knowledge :)

i m sorry once again for everything ...in future i will try to be better while i write..
Come On Bro! Can't u see the levity in my earlier post??? :eek: I was not offended by someone correcting me at all, infact I don't easily get offended, maybe that's the second factor behind my "Fatness and Awesomeness" besides A.D.D ! My avtaar epitomizes what I'm by physical appearance and by nature. :D "Enough Talk, Let's Fight ! "

tkin

Back to school!!

Can Crossfire be activated between a Pci-e 1x and a Pci-e 16x card
No, and PCIe 1x GFx card?? I thought GFx card can either be AGP or PCIe 16x. Please explain a bit.

no need to be sorry man ...i simply asked if its available ..?? and i know xfx is perhaps the most common brand available ....but i haven't seen any 9800gtx+ model yet from xfx .... but why u need to be sorry for that?? :confused:...that guy asked which is better ..and u replied him aptly ....it was on my personal curiosity to know if its available ...never intended to prove u or anyone wrong ...it just makes easier for me to draw conclusion if we know its availability and price in india...
Yes, XFX 9800GTX+ is readily available in Kolkata @ 14.5k, 1k more than EVGA 9800GTX+ SC.

Now, its purely the customer's choice;)

What??? EVga 9800 gtx+ superclocked for 13k??? on theitwares its for 13.9k something... In my city (pune) u don't find evga in fact gtx+ is not available..:shock:

So I wil buy it from theitwares. Anyways thanks everyone for their help!! \m/
Yup, EVGA 9800GTX+ SC @ 13.5k, its a great card, wish the prices could have been around 12k when I bought mine.

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan

Come On Bro! Can't u see the levity in my earlier post??? :eek: I was not offended by someone correcting me at all, infact I don't easily get offended, maybe that's the second factor behind my "Fatness and Awesomeness" besides A.D.D ! My avtaar epitomizes what I'm by physical appearance and by nature. :D "Enough Talk, Let's Fight ! "

cool :grin::grin: but still i don't like u calling urself idiot ... and how can we fight ...i don't know kung fu!

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven

I mailed to Tirupati Enterprise,Kolkata.The general manager conferms that Palit HD4670 512MB DDR3 card will be available from this friday.It means it will be completely available from next week in Kolkata.And the price will be 5400+4% vat

imgame2

Padawan

I mailed to Tirupati Enterprise,Kolkata.The general manager conferms that Palit HD4670 512MB DDR3 card will be available from this friday.It means it will be completely available from next week in Kolkata.And the price will be 5400+4% vat

cool thats a news while palit HD4670 super is already available from itwares @ 5.5k ..which will come to 5.6k with shipping same as 5400+Vat ...

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

cool :grin::grin: but still i don't like u calling urself idiot ... and how can we fight ...i don't know kung fu!
U don't have to know Kung-Fu, u have to believe u to know it like I do when I'm on a Cookie Jar hunt. Maybe u can find ur Kung-Fu in ur Keyboard typing skillz or in someother craving of ur desires. AFA being Idiot is concerned, I maybe a Kung-Fu Master but still I'm a disciple of Information Technology and my grand master Ugwe also said in the Epic story "Knowing everything is nothing, knowing nothing is knowing everything". In plain English, if u r a Master then it means u r above all, but as long as u r a student u can and will continue on ur path to knowledge and PeanutButter Cookies! Now the Panda Masters basks in the silence and aroma of Manchurian and Hakka Noodles. :D

umeshtangnu

NULL_PTR

U don't have to know Kung-Fu, u have to believe u to know it like I do when I'm on a Cookie Jar hunt. Maybe u can find ur Kung-Fu in ur Keyboard typing skillz or in someother craving of ur desires. AFA being Idiot is concerned, I maybe a Kung-Fu Master but still I'm a disciple of Information Technology and my grand master Ugwe also said in the Epic story "Knowing everything is nothing, knowing nothing is knowing everything". In plain English, if u r a Master then it means u r above all, but as long as u r a student u can and will continue on ur path to knowledge and PeanutButter Cookies! Now the Panda Masters basks in the silence and aroma of Manchurian and Hakka Noodles. :D
thats sum serious ****

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

cool thats a news while palit HD4670 super is already available from itwares @ 5.5k ..which will come to 5.6k with shipping same as 5400+Vat ...

may i know where the "EVGA and ZOTAC" cards will be available in chennai --- which dealer and Email address ------anyone know ????

umeshtangnu

NULL_PTR

No, and PCIe 1x GFx card?? I thought GFx card can either be AGP or PCIe 16x. Please explain a bit.
i dont know :confused: i haven't built a system for last 4 years
for me cutting edge technology is 64 bit processors n Pci-e :( so u will have to excuse me if what i ask is stupid :D

imgame2

Padawan

may i know where the "EVGA and ZOTAC" cards will be available in chennai --- which dealer and Email address ------anyone know ????

both cards should be available from tirupati enterprises ..chennai branch

[SIZE=-2]Chennai Office 15/19,1 st Floor, Meeran Sahib Street, Chintadripet, Chennai - 600 002. Phone : 044 - 42149060 Contact - Shankar Krishnaa

BTW which card are u planning to buy ...??
[/SIZE]

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

both cards should be available from tirupati enterprises ..chennai branch

[SIZE=-2]Chennai Office 15/19,1 st Floor, Meeran Sahib Street, Chintadripet, Chennai - 600 002. Phone : 044 - 42149060 Contact - Shankar Krishnaa

BTW which card are u planning to buy ...??
[/SIZE]

thanks---- i ll contact them soon ----- will there be any price difference higher than the price listed on the //techshop.in//

imgame2

Padawan

i m just a student and always will be...who likes manchurian and hakka noodles and peanutbutter cookies ...oh i m already so hungry thinking about them ..:D:D:D

thanks---- i ll contact them soon ----- will there be any price difference higher than the price listed on the //techshop.in//

well tell me which card are u buying it depends very much on that ...

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

i m just a student and always will be...who likes manchurian and hakka noodles and peanutbutter cookies ...oh i m already so hungry thinking about them ..:D:D:D

well tell me which card are u buying it depends very much on that ...

9800gtx or 9800gtx+

imgame2

Padawan

9800gtx or 9800gtx+

why buy a 9800gtx when u can buy a HD4870 gfx card in that price ..??

and EVGA 9800gtx+SC costs 14k almost every online shop ( theitwares,lynx and even on techshop.in) so expect it to be same ..even from tirupati ...but prices can be absurd these days ..

but why do u want to buy a 9800gtx+ when HD4850 performs almost same and even better than it in some games ...??

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven

ok..guys another news..Sapphire also launched ATI HD4670 card....& I heard that Sapphire is the most powerfull brand of ATI Cards....its also better than Palit.......can anyone knows who is the main distributor of Sapphire???????????

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

ok..guys another news..Sapphire also launched ATI HD4670 card....& I heard that Sapphire is the most powerfull brand of ATI Cards....its also better than Palit.......can anyone knows who is the main distributor of Sapphire???????????

sapphire is good but dont under estimate the palit it also does a great job ------- palit is the first one who launched the coling solution for the 4850 ------- and its very good its 52 degree celcius on load thats awesome ---------------- :cool:

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven

no no I dont under estimate Palit....I heard from my friend that Sapphire is most powerfull in ati card..though Palit also.........

Top Bottom