Graphics Cards related queries here.

frogonfloor

Broken In
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

hi friends i have bought a new samsung lcd 40 inch it have 3 hdmi port .
i have a pc with pentium d dualcore 2.8
1.5 gb ddr2 ram
160 gb sata hhd
and intel D102GGC motherboard

i want to connect my pc to LCd throung HDMI can anyone suggest me any cheap graphic card which have HDMI port so that i can connect it to my lcd and play games and movies.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

entrana said:
i guess it just depends on the choice of the people, besides i cant find a good store to buy ati anyways

But there is also some thing what we called "value for money".

Ati has record of making inexpensive cards but u will barely see a cheap Ati card. When i bought my 6800 GS, i actually bought an X800XL and both costs same but i returned the X800XL because it doesn't have what the 6800 GS holds (HDR). Besides the dealer was a really good friend of mine so he diden't charge for anything and exchanged it for me.

There is also one thing i forgot to mention that at the time of purchase i asked my dealer that why are Ati cards are not available easily and also they are costly here? He said because of the market requirement. People alwasys insists on nVidia rather than Ati.
U can also see most of the digiters are having nVidia cards and also u will hardly see the price list of Ati cards.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

yeah value for money sure, but here nvidia too wins because why waste ur money on a sucky card, specially if u have loads of cash ill say 8800gts 320mb is better than their hd2900

Gigacore

Dreamweaver

Suggest Decent PCIe Graphic Card for 4500 -5000 K (256 MB & Pixel Shader 3 is must) from nVidia

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

dude everyone knows 7600gt is better than 8600gt and dx10 isnt everything dude

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

@Santosh

5k, is neither for a Vaule for money budget nor a mid end buget, I snatd by The_Devil_Himself... Try and push for 8600 GT 256 GM for Rs. 6700/- + TAX over 7600 GT !!!

frogonfloor

Broken In

frogonfloor said:
hi friends i have bought a new samsung lcd 40 inch it have 3 hdmi port .
i have a pc with pentium d dualcore 2.8
1.5 gb ddr2 ram
160 gb sata hhd
and intel D102GGC motherboard

i want to connect my pc to LCd throung HDMI can anyone suggest me any cheap graphic card which have HDMI port so that i can connect it to my lcd and play games and movies.

plz help anyone

Kalyan

Journeyman

Hi ..

I have posted my queries before but couldnt make up for an answer. Suggest a good gfx card for this config:

AMD Athlon X2 5600+
ASUS M2NPV-VM Mobo
Transcend 1GB DDR2 800MHz
PSU: 400W (given with iBall cabinet.)

Please suggest a good graphics card in Rs.7k for this config. Any suggestions on upgrade are welcome. I live in Hyd. I posted this as separate thread but no answers were given. Just suggest me a good gfx card. My monitor is LG1753s with vga port(FYI). I might not go for SLI but, is my mobo SLI compatible?

I saw in the forum that nvidia is about to launch 8700 or 8900 variants. Is it worthy to wait for the prices drops in the previous models? if so, how much time should I wait? Please suggest quickly or I might spend the money I have for some junk..

Also if possible, suggest any good shop at Hyd where I could get them(might be a CTC or somewhere else)

Please hurry.....

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

with that smps u might wanna go for a 7600gt or 8500gt

Kalyan

Journeyman

Please include suggestions based on the budget for gfx card. what smps should I have for 8600 or 7900/7950? The budget I specified is for gfx card only. I also need suggestions for upgrades if needed. Would I be able to sell this smps on seconds sale? I think at a budget of 7k, I could get a better card.. What would happen if I use 8600 or so with this smps? could I give it a try or would it damage the card?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

i know 8500gt costs around 5k and 7600gt costs around 6k i think, u will need to change ur smps to get better gfx, but then the gfx too will flow out of ur budget so i think u might wanna stick to either of these two, id prefer 7600gt
i didnt tell u 8600gt because its above ur budget it costs around 8k

Kalyan

Journeyman

So, how much powered smps would I need to run 8600 or 7900etc? and what would happen if I run these cards with 400w smps? and any info abt the 8700? should I wait till they release or would it be wise to buy the card now?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

entrana said:
i know 8500gt costs around 5k and 7600gt costs around 6k i think, u will need to change ur smps to get better gfx, but then the gfx too will flow out of ur budget so i think u might wanna stick to either of these two, id prefer 7600gt
i didnt tell u 8600gt because its above ur budget it costs around 8k

No dude XFX 8600Gt is just Rs.6700+taxes.And its a lot better than 7600GT.But he will need to buy a better SMPS like zebronics 500w one.His current SMPS is 400W which is more than enough for 8600GT but its not very reliable.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

o i see the prices of 8600gt has gone down, then u can try buying the zebronics platinum 500watts worth round 2k, and then 8600gt is 6.7k i suggest u increase your budget because by spending a lil more , this stuff is more future proof

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

Or maybe wait a lil more for the release of 8700 and 9800 then the prices of 8600 are really gonna slash.

Kalyan

Journeyman

Or maybe wait a lil more for the release of 8700 and 9800 then the prices of 8600 are really gonna slash.

Any idea how much time It may take?? :confused: :confused:

Top Bottom