Graphics card at 2.5k

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Hey everyone

need some help with buying a dirt cheap graphics card. My budget is upto 2.5k and I aim to game on it by pulling all games down to their lowest settings :)

My PC config is a bit old
Intel dual core 2.3Ghz
Motherboard with onboard intel graphics (PCI 16x is there)
2gb RAM

any suggestions.

doomgiver

Warframe
better look for a 2nd hand card.

the only card you will get is a gt610/gt210 or a hd5450 (all 3 suck, but CAN provide barely playable frame rates. better than my 8400gt at least, lol)

quicky008

Technomancer
For Rs 3000(approx),Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Synergy Edition 2 GB DDR3 would be a good choice-it will allow you to run most of the currently available games,at the lowest possible settings of course.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For Rs 3000(approx),Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Synergy Edition 2 GB DDR3 would be a good choice-it will allow you to run most of the currently available games,at the lowest possible settings of course.

not a good choice - GT610 is just a re branded GT520 which sells for much lower - only if Op can extend his budget by 1k he can a get a HD5570 which is a lot better option.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A card which is lot better than HD6450 for gaming.
Link for reference ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT240 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com
should be lot cheaper offline :)

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
you should have get this :
HIS AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5450 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Seems like a good card. Saw the video of 5450's benchmarks on youtube. Runs pretty much all the games but on low settings. Will find out the prices today

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
no hard feelings - we all have friends like this ;-)

Seems like a good card. Saw the video of 5450's benchmarks on youtube. Runs pretty much all the games but on low settings. Will find out the prices today

not for you - better get this

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Got the 5450 .... pretty good so far, just installed Most Wanted 2012 and it runs it at the lowest settings. Will try a few more games and let you guys know how it works out.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
why did not you get the HD6450 ?? anyway, you have made the purchase so nothing can be done about this now and Congrats on the purchase of the new gpu.

Top Bottom