OP
A

ADI8893

Broken In
well i have decided to go with Nvidia GTX 560 , i hope it will perform beyond my expectations.........and will get to my budget........

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
I'm selling GTX 560 @ 7.5K shipped in Bazaar Forum. Let me know if you're interested. Way powerful than HD 7770.

Last edited:
OP
A

ADI8893

Broken In
so if i am not wrong then you want to say that gtx560 is much better then HD 7770.By the way why r u selling ur GTX 560?

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Just take a look at the scores, AnandTech | Bench - GPU12 . btw, at presently where i live there's no broadband or game shops , so no new games. I also have a 9500GT which can be used for HD movies and casual gaming, hence selling this off.

nickreynold

Journeyman
I was thinking the same until I read the PSU thread here.I will tell you an example of someone I knew. He had a GTS 450 and used to work in Maya, 3dsMax and his PC used to hang and shutdown. He had a quadcore processor. He thought the MB is not good and changed it, upgraded the Ram but still the problem was there. Then I told him it may be PSU problem, and after some search, he was able to find the Zebronics PSU 600 Watt at a local reputed shop. Local PSU comes around 450 to 750 depending on the brand and says its 450W. That PSU mentioned cost Rs 2300 and after putting that, I never heard about any problem of PC hang or shutting down. He himself compared the 2 and said- The Zebronics is so soild whole the local is just a Tin box. If you even see those 2 side by side, I am pretty sure you will go for the Zebronics and not the local PSU. Do you think they are just taking around Rs 1900 more than the local PSU just for nothing. Local PSU is used for low end PC without GPU and it may run high end PC but will give trouble often. My old P4 PC has local PSU. Another thing branded PSU gives 3 yr warranty while local is 1 year.

P:S:- I inquired about the PSU and could not find a good brand in the local market. So, I asked my younger brother to bring one form New Delhi after doing some research. I found the shop PL Computers in Nehru Place and asked him to go there. He went there and bought the Corsair CX 430v2 at Rs 2500(including tax and 2% for card payment). I had that from last october as my PC buying got delayed. But last sunday, I decided to go for it. After inquiring about the GPU available in the local market, here is what I got-
As the rupee is weak, prices are increased now as the shopkeeper told that they are afraid to buy at new prices-
1- HD 7770- Rs 9030
2-GTX 650 1 GB- Rs 8600
3- GTX 650-2GB-Rs 10,400
4-GTX 650Ti Boost- Rs 13,125

I wanted to buy GTX 650 Ti(OC version if available) but it was no where in the market. Then I tough ot going for HD 7770 which was my original choice until 650 Ti was suggested here. But then I asked the dealer about HD 7850 and he said the price would be around Rs 13,500 for 2 GB version of HD 7850(it does not have 1GB version). But then I got suggested here to go for HD 7790 and eventually I got(the new OC version) at Rs 11,000. I have not run it as I am still to get the monitor which is out of stock now and I will get another brand( 22 inch Full HD-First choice Samsung but now its Dell). If you are living in Bhubanswar, you can check Abacus Peripherals in Saheed Nagar( Distriboutors of Cooler Master items like Cabinet, PSU, Fan etc. and they also sell Powercoloe GPU) or Nigam. But Coolermaster's some series is good not all and they are bit pricey too. I think anyone here can suggest which model and if it would be good.I preferred Corsair because it has a Service Center here(someone from this forum told me that).Remember, no matter how beautifully you decorate your house with marbles,tiles, paint etc. it will collapse if the foundation is not strong. In case if PC, I think that would PSU and MB. I hope I was clear in my point.By the cards mentioned in my post are all Asus.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ you should have bought Asus GTX 650 ti Boost DC2 - it was available at 12k some days before and now 12.8k and TBH zebroniocs 600W is a good pSU ? from platinum series .. I don't have a word for it - go look for some reviews and your friend should have bought something else.

dinu630

Broken In
Why? What we suggest is the best thing at your budget, we don't provide a list of all available cards. The suggestion is given and now it is up to you if uyou want to buy it or not. If not then get whatever you think is better.

Bro he is new and looking for advice. Cool down. Plus another important thing while buying the graphic card make sure the ports are compatible with your monitor. Some cards do not support VGA while the older monitors might not support HDMI.

Bro he is new and looking for advice. Cool down. Plus another important thing while buying the graphic card make sure the ports are compatible with your monitor. Some cards do not support VGA while the older monitors might not support HDMI.

Every graphic card has DVI port (AFAIK) and DVI to VGA convertors are available. Still, better to have same port in card and monitor, but ir shouldn't be a decision making thing.

OP
A

ADI8893

Broken In
well i have undergo with few hardware changes like MOBO and RAM..........so plz suggest some more changes which can be done with my PC .......and make a mid range gaming pc .

Motherboard_INTEL DG41RQ
Processor_ Intel core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.80GHz
RAM_ 4.00 GB DDR2@ 800 MHz
Short listed GPU_ 1.ATI Radeon 5450
2. " 5770
3. " 7770
4. " 5830
5. " 7750
PSU_ Frontech 450W
DISPLAY_ 1360*768
my budget for GPU is Rs.7000

OP
A

ADI8893

Broken In
^^ you should have bought Asus GTX 650 ti Boost DC2 - it was available at 12k some days before and now 12.8k and TBH zebroniocs 600W is a good pSU ? from platinum series .. I don't have a word for it - go look for some reviews and your friend should have bought something else.

bro can u plz suggest a Graphic Card under Rs 5000 but i am going to but it from on-line (snapdeal) now here i am little bit of fear that whether my system will support or not if not will they return it back or not i have selected 2 of them
SAPPHIRE HD6670 1GB DDR5 Graphic Card
Asus AMD/ATI HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
or you can suggest me any other of same price

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Asus and Sapphire both are good so you can go with any one of them. Also check out R7 240 GDDR5 cards which are pretty good and offers a slight performance edge over the HD6670.

Top Bottom