Graphic Card required for 8k..

ritvij

rated R
1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: 250W HCL system power supply.. no sticker on it so exact model is not known

2. What is your budget?
Ans: max 8k

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans: 1366 x 768 max

4. What are your current computer specifications?
Ans: i3-2100 @ 3.1Ghz
pegatron ipmsb-h61 motherboard
kingston 4x2gb ddr3 1333Mhz
500gb wd hdd

do i need to upgrade my smps??

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
Get MSI HD 7770 2PMD1GD5 @ 7875 at smc international and Upgrade your PSU to CorsairCX430V2 available at 2500

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, that PSU is not suitable for GPU upgrade but if 8K is budget for GPU+PSu then HD6670 1GB Gddr5 @ 5.3k and Corsair CX430v2.

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R
i can spend for 7770 and psu.. i have no idea that the motherboard is of some local company or any big player.. will it support the power supply and the gpu?
i am getting 7770 locally for around 7.2k..
will warranty be a problem if i purchase locally?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
that motherboard is a decent one or equivalent to similar Asus H61 mobos - trust me on this ;-)
the HD7770 you are getting from which manufacturer and if possible do post the model no. - at 7.2k it's a great deal.

saswat23

Human Spambot
that motherboard is a decent one or equivalent to similar Asus H61 mobos - trust me on this ;-)
the HD7750 you are getting from which manufacturer and if possible do post the model no. - at 7.2k it's a great deal.

Well, he is geting HD 7770 for 7.2k.

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R
its MSI HD 7770 the card Rajat mentioned.
Even i was suspicious about it but that dealer is a trusted one. So i can finally go for this card and the psu??

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R
any link/location of the dealer or this is just a local seller.

mate he is a local seller... he said he will source it from some guy in delhi.. it will take him 4 days to give me the card. bought the psu.. waiting for the card to be delivered!

Top Bottom