Graphi Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

shekarkup

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Can anyone tell me which one is the best Graphic Card from the below options.

GTX 560Ti or GTX 590.... please let me depending upon the response I will take the card.

dibya_kol

In the zone
performence wise 590 is almost 3x faster than 560ti !! But we need to know few things as well.
1. What is ur psu ?
2. What is ur cpu ?
3. Ur budget ?
4. At which res do u game ?

OP
S

shekarkup

Right off the assembly line
performence wise 590 is almost 3x faster than 560ti !! But we need to know few things as well.
1. What is ur psu ?
2. What is ur cpu ?
3. Ur budget ?
4. At which res do u game ?

I have i3 Processor, Intel Board, 4 GB DDR 3, 450W PSU, 22" Acer Monitor.
Now I am planning on upgrading the system to SLI Board with i5 Processor & graphic card. Please suggest the best configuration & budget is not an issue. Thanks.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
don't go SLI. 560Ti is sufficient for Full HD gaming. but with that 450W PSU (most likely some desi crap), none of the GPU will run. change it to a ~500-600W. but before we start the suggestion thing, budget?

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
If budget is not a problem why not get a decent psu and a gtx 580. You should be clear with your question.
P.s. From where are u getting these gpus?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
No point in going for older gen nvidia gpu's now. Op can opt for a 7870 instead which is cheaper than 580 and performs almost equally. Besides it consumes far less power owing to its underlying GCN architecture.

Op should mention his budget for gpu+ psu so we can suggest the best available card right now.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes, you are right vickybat. Then the best bet would be 7950+650tx. This all because he has specified that budget is not a prblm for him.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Since OP is talking about the 680 I would recommend him 7870 and a Corsair GS600. Will be enough for most people other than Overclockers. Then again I donot think there is any need to OC this as he will be more than satisfied with its performance :wink:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, you are right topgear. Then the best bet would be 7950+650tx. This all because he has specified that budget is not a prblm for him.

where did I reply in this thread before ? ;-)

now if budget is not a issue for Op and he wants SLi he should wait to get the shiny new GTX 690 along with a good 750W PSu from Corsair.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ oh sorry topgear, i had another thread opened where you replied, so got confused and wrote your name.
And abt the 690, its not even in stock in many areas and you are talking abt india :-D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ starting price is $1200 ( from EVGA stock gpu ) - if if by any chance it's available in here cost will be over 70k for sure ;-)

^^ oh sorry topgear, i had another thread opened where you replied, so got confused and wrote your name.
And abt the 690, its not even in stock in many areas and you are talking abt india :-D

OP said budget is not a issue for him - so I've suggested him to get the ultimate best and about the availability he can arrange to bring it from somewhere else .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ when you are aiming to get the ultimate performer money should not come in the way ;-) anyway, I think OP really should post his maximum budget for the GPU only.

@ OP - what's your maximum budget for the GPU only ? make it clear first - just send a PM.
For the time being this thread will remain locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom