GPU NEWS Channel

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti Review: GK110, Fully Unlocked - GK110, Unleashed: The Wonders Of Tight Binning

Here Comes the World 's Fastest Single Gpu

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
one way or another it had to happen ;) but the benchmark figures are not very exciting.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
around 20% faster than titan and 290X both in may games, quite exciting for me, but should be priced at $599.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
talking about ICing the R9 290 and 290x has really bad cooling due to which the retail cards performs less than AMD's press sample but cards with 3rd party coolers should fix these so expect to see a nice OC there but acc. to this review a stock 780 Ti is roughly ~8% faster than R9 290x but R9 290x has better Performance per Dollar
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3 GB Review | techPowerUp

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
With the new catalyst beta drivers the cause of the difference of performance between press and retail cards has been fixed :D

*www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-290-driver-fix,3666.html

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
read that review and I completely agree with the conclusion page :

I really couldn't imagine buying an R9 290 equipped with AMD's reference cooler, particularly in light of today's update that adds even more fan speed and noise. The good news is that I have now have higher hopes for third-party 290s. With Catalyst 13.11 Beta 9.2, our Sapphire Radeon R9 290 is just as fast as Asus' Radeon R9 290X, tested on the previous page. If we could just get our hands on more aftermarket cooling solutions, I'm pretty sure we could chip away at the most compelling reasons not to buy these boards today.

waiting for some real feedbacks from the buyers of our country mostly ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
GeForce GTX 780 Ti GPU-Killing Flaw Was a False Alarm, Fortunately

so as of now those are planning on Galaxy GTX 780 ti should change their mind ;)

kartikoli

Busy!!
any news/announcement regarding stripped down 280X as 280 non X
i hope they price is 20k then this should be a card for replacement

Top Bottom