GPU in range of 3~3.5k for light gaming

kartikoli

Busy!!
i need a graphic card for very light gaming in range of 3k~3.5k [lover will be better]
this will be teamed up with CM Extreme power plus 550W [was using same SMPS with my 9800GT .... upgraded both and this old CM comes in this PC]
i will use this with 22' monitor for occasional gaming

EDIT: i am getting old stocked 9800gt for 3.1k from other forum

Cilus

laborare est orare
[lover will be better]

I think u mean "lower":smile:

At this range the choices you have are mainly Radeon 5570 and nVdia 9600 GT. However, HD 5570 is a new generation card with DirectX 11 support and very lower power consumption. So I think it is the best option.

Get the Sapphire HD 5570 1 GB GDDR3 @ 3.45K + Tax from Lynx-india. Here is the link

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That old 9800gt is better than any new card you will buy for 3.5k. If you are sure about the seller then you can get it.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
I think u mean "lower":smile:

At this range the choices you have are mainly Radeon 5570 and nVdia 9600 GT. However, HD 5570 is a new generation card with DirectX 11 support and very lower power consumption. So I think it is the best option.

Get the Sapphire HD 5570 1 GB GDDR3 @ 3.45K + Tax from Lynx-india. Here is the link
well picked up :oops:

how abt. XFX 9600GT for 2.7k as i am worried of the power consumption
That old 9800gt is better than any new card you will buy for 3.5k. If you are sure about the seller then you can get it.
yes that guy has sold many cards and members have given good feedback

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then get it. I have used a CM Extreme 600w with a 4850 for 2 years without any problems. And it is now used by my friend for the last 2-3 months. So I think no issues there with your SMPS.

Sarath

iDota
I think he means a lover will be better than gaming. Which is true.

Sorry for trolling. I have no idea about the gfx requirements of yours.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
no issues mate its always good to discuss things in light environment

skud @ the only problem is that the guy is selling palit 9800Gt [which i am avoiding for service center unavailability] but he is selling 9600Gt for 2.7k from XFX

Top Bottom