GPU and PSU tables

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
This Charts will help you to decide which PSU is best for which Graphic card.

Got more information on this thread , very informative, updated.

*forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=264

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/300-750W-1.gif

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/ati-1-1.gif

Last edited:
OP
ashis_lakra

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
To be frankly "no", but i saw this information on MSI forum, so i thought it would be good to share the information here.

@asingh, how did you manage to put your entire rig information in signature field ? i was not able to put even half of information in it :(

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
To be frankly "no", but i saw this information on MSI forum, so i thought it would be good to share the information here.

@asingh, how did you manage to put your entire rig information in signature field ? i was not able to put even half of information in it :(
Would be nice to mention the source. Give the due credit. Those are good tables.

^maybe cause he is a MOD.
Yups.
:)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Superb info ashis. The 6950CFX is not there, but I guess the 6990 is a good indication. Just a look at it confirms, nVIDIA cards draw more power compared to its AMD counterparts.

Umangpc

Right off the assembly line
I think that for 560ti in sli we need a 1000w power supply because if we want to overclock the cards we can overclock them easily with a 1000w power supply. And even now processors can be overclocked so we should leave some space for that also........ So according to me 1000w power supply is best....

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
I think that for 560ti in sli we need a 1000w power supply because if we want to overclock the cards we can overclock them easily with a 1000w power supply. And even now processors can be overclocked so we should leave some space for that also........ So according to me 1000w power supply is best....

Yeah, 1000W is enough for 560-Ti SLI and heavy overclocking.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

As here the whole point of this thread is the optimum psu for different gpus, so, 'best' is not what we are talking about, although user have the option. ;)

prateektorque

Right off the assembly line
This Charts will help you to decide which PSU is best for which Graphic card.

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/300-750W-1.gif

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/ati-1-1.gif

hello, i have a doubt...
in the table of gfx cards, for GTX 560 Ti it is mentioned 31Amps, my question is that is 31 amps required by the GPU only or is 31amp recommended for the entire system?
if the answer is GPU only requiring 31amps, then how much amps shud i buy my PSU with?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's for the entire system. ^

500w is mentioned in the second column. :)

Top Bottom