Government directs all private ISPs to provide broadband at 2 MBPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp1943

Right off the assembly line
ravi_9793 said:
I called airtel customer care ...n their reply was..
"we dony have any imformation related to this"

There has been a leaked info that airtel is vigourously planning to do something better than BSNL/MTNL to make out some descent plans it seems.
please dont ask me how or when.Iam just sharing an info with you all.

i think private guys will do some justification as far as the plan and the capping is concerned not like govt B**s**ts.

mp1943:D

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
If some ISP that can certainly better than BSNL/MTNL in terms of tariiff and quality of service it certainly has to be airtel...
btw Airtel's results the other day were exceptionally gud!

T

thunderbird.117

24online said:
good... watching closely.. Do one call to isp every week for 2 mbps :)
on ISp plans:

Airtel
Tata
Sify &
private local ISP

i think, they will not give unlimited package, or give night unlimited package...sucks.. @#$$$

what is basic cost of bandwidth ??

Airtel -- Maybe
Tata -- The ISP is a joke. It sucks.
Sify -- Lool. They will never provide 2 MBPS in next 4 years. Their plan is bring 512 Kbps.
private local ISP --- Never heard of Private local ISP in BLR.

arnprasad

Right off the assembly line
24online said:
beamcable, youtele,asianet will upgrade upto 2 mbps ...

*www.hindu.com/2007/01/04/stories/2007010402441900.htm
*www.beamcablesystem.com/
*www.youtele.com/homeuser/homeuser-comboplans.php
see:
*www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

why upto 2 mbps, not 2 mbps ???

cheat !!!

I am a member of Youtele or formerly Iqara (229615) Thought their top management seems to get the strategy right, when it comes to implementation its crap. I cancelled my membership 2 months back and even today they haven't refunded the amount due to me (1500 rupees). When I call the call center they say they cannot do anything and when I call their Hyderabad office, they give various reasons like employee on leave, their refund department is not contactable or sometimes they disconnect your call inorder not to speak to you. Third class service from a third rated company. I would advice you to stick with BSNL or Sify or Airtel broadband and completely keep off Youtele/iqara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom